new beginnings

Hello :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd pov:

It was a dark and stormy night on the small island known as patch. A powerful breeze, mixed with freezing cold rain and flashing thunder had filled the air as people began to sleep for the night.

Walking down the streets together, a couple found themselves in a rush to get home and away from the cold and wet outdoors.

Summer: gosh, I hope yang isn't too scared being home alone this late...

Taiyang: relax, I'm sure she's having a blast, finally getting a break from her parents and all!

As the two joked amongst each other, they heard the faint sound of crying echoing from a nearby alley way. Stopping in their tracks, they decided to investigate the sounds to make sure no one was hurt.

Slowly creeping down the alley way side by side, they stumbled upon an infant, crying in it's crib. Inspecting the baby, three bloody claw marks could be seen as clear as day on the baby's left cheek. Other than that, he had scaly, furry ears and a blue and white lizard tail with fur.

Looking at the surrounding area, no parent or guardian could be seen, leaving the two with a choice. Would they take care of this kid, or would they leave the child how they found him?

Seeing as the child was all alone, they decided to take care of him as their own. Picking up the kid, summer was surprised by how warm it felt. As if it had been sitting in front of a fire place. Just in case, tai left a note with his scroll number in the crib just in case it's parents come back.

A few hours later, they arrived at their home, now with a freezing cold kid in their arms. Opening the door, they see a young yang sleeping on the couch in her pajamas, with the TV turned to the golf channel.

They had to make sure that the little kid was ok, before doing anything else. Summer began to change it's diaper, while tai started preparing yang's old baby formula.

Yang: you're back! Who's that?

Summer: we found him in an alley way, we're going to take care of them until his parents call us.

Yang: woah, I have a baby brother now! Oh, and he's a Faunus!

Summer looked at tai with concern, making him bud into the conversation.

Tai: yang, he's not your brother, we just don't know if his parents left him or not.

Yang: why would his parents leave him in an alley way? Would you ever leave me in an alley way?

Tai: well, you do watch late night golf, so their always a possibility-

Summer: tai!

Yang and Tai were giggling like little kids, while summer looked annoyed at her husband. The three laughed with each other, until a crying baby reminded them of their priorities.

Tai: so, if his parents don't call by tonight, where is he going to sleep?

Yang: he can sleep with me!

Summer: I...guess he could sleep in yang's old crib. He needs to be in our room so we can keep an eye on him, though.

Yang: aw, but I wanna sleep with with my new baby brother!

Tai: well, you can sleep in our room too then. And he's not your brother yang!

Summer:...I think I'm gonna name him y/n.

Tai: what-summer! what if his parents call looking for him?

Summer: well, if his parents didn't abandon him for good, would we really want him to be with parents that leave him in alley ways?

Tai: I...good point.

The family got comfortable, with y/n in a crib beside the bed. Yang looked at the child in awe, excited that she had a sibling. Eventually they all fall fast asleep, with no scroll call to wake them up. For y/n, this truly is a new beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? pov:

Looking over the crib, I found no child resting inside. Someone must've taken him. I felt anger resonate from within my being, until I looked closer. A number written on the back of a receipt took his place. I don't trust it in the slightest, but no worries. when the time comes, I will find you.

The Last Wyvern (Wyvern Faunus reader X rwby Insert)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara