The same thought is being held in Stan's mind right now as well. This party hold a lot at stake, Cartman forced it that way. Stan ponders if maybe Saturday is the night he makes what happened between mean something. This time, it can be real.

Desperate to look at anything else in the room besides the blinding light that is her smile, Kyle decides he's had enough. He's sick of the way his heart races when she's around, sick of the way he can't get anything done because he's thinking of her. He decides this weekend is the night he does something about it.
What that something is though, he hasn't a clue.
He just hopes the others aren't thinking the same thing.

At one point the boys were on the same page, she's just they're friend, nothing more. Then the boys started reading ahead, and now not only are they on separate pages, they're reading entirely different books. None of them knowing what's going on in the others head. Each of them to scared to ask.

Two of them have broken the pact, who knows how many others have succumbed to her heart, her brightness as well.

If anything is for certain, this weekend is going to be very interesting.

~~~~

__________________

I pack up my things into my backpack and begin my walk to the door of the classroom. The bell had rung just a couple seconds ago and immediately the class bursted out into noise. Loud and frantic packing of papers and notebooks messily thrown out of sight while students run out of the room, desperate to catch up with their friends and finally leave the premises.
I take my time, tuning out the teacher as she desperately attempts to keep the classes attention to remind them of some homework she assigned, but no one's really listening. I'm none the wiser as I exit the classroom.
I walk to my locker, nonchalant like and tired, no thoughts in my brain as I put some useless things away. Books and papers I won't need, and don't want to even think about until tomorrow morning. As I shut the locker door with a loud slam, I'm startled by the figure standing behind it. Tall and standing over me, non expensive in nature while simultaneously staring me down.

"Oh, hey Craig".

"Ready?"

"Yeah, one second". I tell him, turning my head to look around the hallway.

I expected my friends to greet me after the bell at my locker as per usual, but I'm saddened when I find no one I recognize near me. I decide a simple text will have to suffice as I leave the school with Craig.
I don't want the boys to worry about me, though my location shouldn't be in their concern, it always seems to be. I revel in the care they treat me with, happy I found my people, so I usually let them know when I won't be on the bus. The responses were mellow, mixed with the obvious complaining and not so subtle begging me to hangout with them instead, but I turn down the offer. I smile at my phone nonetheless and Craig notices me while we walk to the front of the school.

"You're smiling". He looks at me.

"I am". I respond, not looking up from my phone.

"Why?"

I don't respond directly, just closing my phone and directing my smile at him.

"Why not"? I shrug.

It's his turn not to respond, as he quickly looks away and faces forward. His hands to his sides as he walks to match my pace. I appreciate the gesture, his long legs and such, he could out run me in seconds.

He mumbles something under his breath, but I don't quiet catch it.

"I like it".

We meet up with the rest of the boys, and I noticed Tweek standing antsy and pulling at the mismatched buttons of his shirt. I smile at him reassuringly and he seems to freeze, trying his best to smile back normally but I see anxiety in his energy.
Without thinking, I walk up to him and begin to unbutton his muted green shirt. He grabs my wrists and looks at me wide eyed.

"W-what are you doing?" He gasps.

"Hush, I'm fixing it". I don't look up as I re-button his long sleeve.

I run my hands down the freshly made shirt, undoing the wrinkles and smiling at my handiwork. The mismatch had always bothered me, I'm happy I help out.

"There". I look to him, and notice his bright red features. He seems to turn three different shades of red all at once.

I laugh slightly, not saying much as to not embarrass him more, but it's cute how he reacts to everything. I see myself in him, honestly glad I'm not the only overreacting person in this group.

Clydes pouting, and I know why so I link my arm around his as I greet everyone again. He perks up at our contact and we begin walking to the coffee shop.

"What time is your shift, Tweek?" I ask him.

"f-forty minutes". He touches his newly buttoned shirt with pride. Like he's never had it correct before.

"I can't wait!" I giggle at the boys.

"You have a sweet tooth". Craig doesn't look at me from the spot he's looking at in the distance, straight ahead.

"I guess". I rub the back of my neck.

"That's cute." Clyde whispers in my ear.

I gently hit him on the shoulder, warning him, but looking the other direction with a smile on my face anyway.

"Hey, you cold?" He asks me.

"No Clyde, I don't need your jacket". I monotone.

"Damn!" He looks down, defeated. 

I smile at him, and it seems to cheer him slightly.

Happily, I continue the walk. Listening to the boy's conversation while they speak to each other. All different, yet they fit perfectly together. I wonder if this was meant to be, if my life was meant to be this way forever.

I enjoy that thought.