Present time....

°°°°°•••••°°°°°

You slapped your cheeks lightly when you find yourself blushing mess again, as your heart pounded.

You don't know why you feel like this whenever you are with Jungkook.

You don't wanna be with him but seems like God himself wants you both together.

__

Throwing the stuffs present in his office, Taehyung massage his head in frustration

“ who the hell... killed him before me?? ” Taehyung yelled in anger as jimin sighed.

“ we are trying to find ou--” before jimin could say anything, Taehyung throw the Vase, making it shattered.

“ That Bitch wanted my yn! I was supposed to kill him with my own hands... But who the freaking
mother fuckerkilled him? ” Taehyung said while grinned his teeth in anger after he got the news that the man who he wanted to kill.

Is already found dead.

He was killed miserably, both of his eyes are stabbed and fingers are cutted, neck bones and rib cage are broked too.

No one knows who killed him this miserably...

Taehyung has already arrived in Germany, they were in the office as he owned many companies.

Jimin tries to convince Taehyung that they are still finding that person.

__

You are peacefully eating your breakfast, with some maids

You treat everyone equally in this house, that's why all the maids loves you so much.

You didn't changed a bit, from the childhood you don't like eating alone as your parents and brother weren't at home so you told the maids to join you.

They gladly accepted cause it's not the first time you were eating the food with them.

It's your childhood habit.

“ Miss yn... How's the food? ” One of the maid asked as you smiled at her brightly.

“ as always so good and tasty ” you said while she giggled and nodded.