Chapter 6

Von and Durk in media

*Next day Tuesday*
Aaijny POV:

So, I woke up and decided that I needed to go by the house and grab a few things before I went to school. I didn't want to go to school but I needed to, so I won't get behind on my work.

I woke Drew up and told him I was about to leave and I told him I wasn't going straight to school, and that I would be stopping by my dad's to grab some more clothes and personal stuff.

He said okay kissed me on my forehead and told me to be safe. I said for sure and left. I got to the house and didn't see anyone there, so I knew that I needed to hurry up. I got up to my room and sat on the bed for a little while to just take everything in.

I let out a deep sigh that led me to get up and look through my things. About 2 minutes went by and I heard a loud bang, and I didn't go to open the door.

By the time I went reaching for my phone 2 deadheaded niggas were standing in my room. Being that I have bad anxiety I went into panic mode and started throwing things at them.

I went to grab my gun, but one pinned me down and said, "You don't want to make that move Shawty". I was so scared, but I couldn't show any fear.

Get off me my nigga "Where yo daddy at lil girl" I don't know nigga, is he here? "Oh, we got us a gangster girl Durk" yea and my daddy gone fuck both of y'all up.

He picked me up and tore my clothes off me. I knew where this was heading, and I knew I couldn't stop him from doing it, so I just lay there.

My body was so tense, and I was in shock. "Ohh Ms. Gangster like this". He kissed me and made his way down to my soft girl. I hated this feeling of not being in control.

He made his way in and I was so tight that he couldn't fit but he still forced his way in. I was crying by then and there was blood everywhere.

I heard a car pull up in my head. I was thanking God. Then minutes later I heard 2 more cars. They were too busy trying to rape me that they couldn't hear what was going on outside.

Ace POV:

I'm chilling on my phone when I get a notification that King cameras are messed up. King is out 45 minutes away handling business in another city, so he left me in control for the day.

I pulled up to the house and saw Aaijny's car which was suspicious because she was supposed to be at school.

Then I saw another car I wasn't familiar with. I pulled my gun out and saw the door was unlocked. I opened the door and saw shit was everywhere, I knew some shit was up.

I pulled my phone out and texted King someone broke into his shit and Aaijny's car is outside and someone else is too. He texted back immediately "On my way". I called the gang and told them to hurry up boss's house NOW. Less than 4 minutes they were here.

I heard some talking we all looked at each other and rushed upstairs, we checked all the rooms except Aaijny. I heard a cry I bussed into her room and 2 niggas were standing over her head.

I popped one and Twin got the other before I even could. I looked at the bed and saw blood "What the fuck is going on?".

I looked at the floor baby girl was balled up holding herself crying with blood all down her legs. "Aye take them niggas downstairs and don't make a move gun point they ass.

I covered her up and I already knew what happened. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry '' No ma stop saying that it's not your fault. King and Dream walked in and King started going off and saying "Baby I'm so sorry".

Dream POV:

Go handle your business babe and I walked closer to Aaijny and told Ace to leave as well. They both left and I asked her "may I" She nodded yes.

I sat down next to her blood and all and held her. I connected to her and felt exactly what she was feeling.

I too was raped at a young and I needed this when I was younger. I was touched so many times and no one came and saved me. Come on baby girl let's get you cleaned up.

I helped her up she could barely walk on her own. I sat her on the bed and grabbed a towel and rag that was in her closet, and I ran the bath for her.

Come on mama "watch your step" She sat down and instantly felt relief. I'll give you some space and I'll come in and help. I went and cleaned up the blood and took her sheets off the bed.

I poured Clorox on the floor and made sure there wasn't anything left. I put more covers on the bed and went back to check on her.

Come on girly, I'll finish washing you up. I knew not to ask her any questions being that she was still in shock. So, I just did everything I could to make her comfortable. I got her dressed and laid her in her bed. I'll be back sweetie.

I heard a low, shaky, soft "Wait" I was surprised hmm? "Thank you, I know I was being a bitch when we first met but I'm sorry" It's okay baby we all aren't good with unexpected changes.

*BOW-BOW-BOW*

What do you think happened?
Who left off the shots?
Is Ace okay?
Pt.2 coming soon!!