Chapter 5

King POV:
I really did f up and I know. I miss my baby girl but she also has to learn this is a part of life! She thinks I don't know where she is but I have a tracker on her phone so I know she's good. She's with Drew but Ace doesn't know about him. And I don't want him to find out through me!

Monday 7 am

Drew POV: I haven't seen Aaijny in a lil bit so a nigga had to show her he still got it and still cares. I woke up before her to make her breakfast in bed.

I get up and start with the biscuits first, then put the bacon in the oven moments later. I cut up her favorite fruit cantaloupe & pineapples! Next started on her favorite, cheese grits then lastly, the eggs.

I poured her orange juice and went to see if she was up. She wasn't so I shook her a little and she smiled and reached for a hug. Some things just never change. I told her to go pee and I got a surprise for her.

I brought the food to the bed when she came back I pulled her into a hug and told her to eat.

Aaijny pov:
Drew went all out for me and I'm thankful. I called up Ace after we got done eating. He answered after the first ring and started going in on me " Where the fuck is you at bro, stop playing on my top frr Aai.

Whoever you with getting their shit bussed on god bro." Man, hush I'm at my friend's house. I'm staying here for a little bit until I get my mind together.

"Nah Bro you could've come with me to my place but instead went to a random?" Ight Ace if you gon be with the bullshit I could hang up. "Where you at" Bye Ace "Where you at" *hangs up*.

Ace is crazy and I don't know why I play with his feelings like that but he has to get used to me doing me. "Aye you wanna hit up the mall after you get out of school," Drew said. Yeah just remind me when it's almost time for me to get out.

"Ight, hurry up get dressed you don't want to be late." Okay drew as long as I get there before 9:15 I'm good. I started on my shower and went to brush my teeth right after. Next, I put on my clothes.

I felt cute and Drew thought so too

I felt cute and Drew thought so too. He pulled me into a hug and whispered "Just know you're mine ma" Oh really? "Yeah, now go ahead and get to school call me when you make it" Okay I'm out. I left out the door started my car and headed off to school.

*calls drew*

"hey I'm here I made it safe" "Okay have a good day ma"

1st period:
"Good morning class today is a chill day. Finish a worksheet out of these 5, you're welcome to do as you please as long as you turn it in at the end of the class!"

Thank God I really wasn't in the mood but I finished 2 assignments instead of doing one and I just placed my head down while I had my headphones in. I was vibing by myself for at least 20 min then there was a tap on my shoulder I looked up, oh hey Taylor.

"Your dad cal-" Don't bring him up to me. He knows I'm in school he got the message. "I'm sorry I just wanted to relay a message" It's fine wassup with you Tay Tay? I haven't seen you in 3 days lol!

*We continued to talk the rest of the period and I went to my other classes, eventually the bell rung*

I quickly got my stuff together and took some things to my locker. I was walking out of the building when I heard a male voice calling my name. I turned around, oh hey do I know you? 

No, but your pops do, tell him to make a choice wisely. I hurried up and walked off because I knew what that meant. I was so in fear I didn't get a chance to turn my music on or anything. I called Ace and ran him down.

And then called my daddy. I know things aren't the best rn but we'll work things out. Hey daddy are you busy? Nah surprise to hear your voice are you okay? No, and yes some dude came up to me as I was leaving school calling my name and I asked do I knew him and

he said "No but your pops do tell him to make a choice wisely" "Ughhh fuckkk baby go back to drew house and don't leave until I tell you just stay inside" wait daddy how you know where I was? "Don't worry baby just do as I say" Okay okay I love you be safe!

*Calls end*

I saw I had a missed call from Ace. I called him back and he said to check my mirrors to make sure I'm not being followed.

I knew exactly how to find out. I spotted the cars on my left, my right, and my rear! I turned down a street, took a right, and then another right, and lastly a left.

I waited 1 minute and checked. Nope Ace I'm good. "You sure?" Yesss. "Okay just making sure. I'll call you in a few to check on you" Alright I love you! "I love you too"

I made my way over to Drew's house and I told him to come get me from my car. I haven't told him about the situation yet. I didn't want him to worry so much. "hey princess how was school" he peeped my vibe was off and asked "What's wrong, come inside"

*I let out a quiet sigh*

Drew POV:
Damn is everybody cool? What are your pops planning? "Hell if I know?" Aaijny said. She just laid her head on my chest and cried until she fell asleep. Eventually, I was knocked out cold!