Chapter 6 (pt. 2)

King POV:

So lil nigga you raped my daughter? My fucking baby... The first mistake you made was going to her school and telling her that bullshit. I wrapped my hand around one of their necks. WHO TF SENT YOU? "Man Von don't snitch!" 

"Shut the fuck up" Ace had said while pointing the gun to his head. "Kentrell sent us" I knew exactly who they were talking about. Say y'all final prayers cause you'll see him soon.

*Bow Bow Bow*

Ace shot one and I got the other. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs ''NO DON'T COME DOWN HERE" Even though I do the shit I do I don't let no one else see it. That'll make them look at you differently. Clean this shit up. "Ight boss!"

I went into my office to gather my thoughts on what just happened. Now I have to prepare my family for what's about to happen. There's a Gang War about to start happening meaning we are going member for member. 

And it's time to recruit, they ain't taking my strongest ones out. AYE ACE COME HERE, "Yes sir?" I need you to go recruit some young niggas. Willing to prove their point, thirsty for easy money, and will do just about anything for it. "Bet I gotcha"

Ace POV:

I know King means business when he tells me to go recruit niggas. I usually go to the basketball court to find my targets but right now it's hot so ill text a few young niggas on ig. While scrolling and looking people up. 

I got a message from my ex... "so you killing niggas now ace?" damn words get out fast especially when you are dealing with drug lords. 

Who told you that Jermeisha? "Nigga true or not bruh, then you went after him is crazy?" Went after who bru? I never did shit Meisha... damn hop off my shii for real bruh. Why his location showed up at your boss's crib Ace don't lie to me man, I told him don't go over there damn.

 Who are you talking about? "my boyfriend, Von!" FUCKKKK BROOO. I told you to stop fucking with him man, don't run your mouth I swear, or it's your shit.

"Ace please, for real you did it ?" Hush man I'll text you later just stay quiet. So I went to King's office and let him know what happened during that conversation with Von ex Jermeisha! King told me to make sure I un-send my messages and not to text her back from now on, only phone calls will be made on our burners. 

Alright, boss, I got you. I went to Aai's room and before I knocked I took a deep breath and understood she may not want to talk to me. "I knocked" Yes?  it's me ma can I come in?

Aaijny POV: 

I was just lying down stuck in a daze when I heard a light knock at my door. Yes? "it's me ma can I come in?" Yeah, come on in. Hey Ace, I rolled over and hugged him he gripped me super tight and started talking as soon as we pulled away.

" I'm sorry this happened to you, I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you, you can be mad at me, you can hate me, i handled it ma I had to. I couldn't let them walk away with this shit." 

He vented and was crying, Ace crying wasn't a surprise to me but when I heard him whimpering and tears coming down I couldn't do anything but hold him and cry along with him. It's okay Ace it's not your fault, nobody is to blame. 

It was just something that happened. I'll be okay, I'm strong you know that, I'm built for this. You taught me to take it on the chin and go on with my life. I'll be okay I promise! Somehow we both had dozed off in my bed and he was holding me.

I was woken up by snoring and I felt someone holding me i opened my eyes and it was Ace. I looked outside the sun was going down and I started tapping him so he could get up. "hmm, you ok ma"? 

Yeah, I'm good how did we go to sleep? " I don't know honestly" I tried to stand up and go use the bathroom only to fall back down on the bed. my body is so weak still and for a second I had just forgotten what had happened earlier. "ahh fuck you okay" Umm help me please I have to use the bathroom.

I haven't had a moment to digest all that happened and it started getting to me when Ace helped me pull my pants down. "My eyes are closed I'm here to help you not hurt you it's okay!" I'm glad he could read my face and tell just by my energy. 

That is why I love him he is there for me always. I finished using the bathroom and went to my dad's office to see him typing something on the computer. I knocked a little while standing at the door to let him know I was there.

King's POV:

Hey baby girl, I got up and pulled her into a hug are you okay? "yeah Dad, can we not talk about this right now?" Yea sure! I feel kind of bad since I can't take her to the hospital to get checked but I do have a private nurse coming to check her out for any sexually transmitted diseases. 

" I want to cook dinner for everyone, is it ok if I run to Walmart real quick?" Um baby I don't think it's a perfect time for you to go out by yourself right now! 

I can have one of the guys go grab you everything you need. " I'll go with her pops" NO NEITHER ONE OF Y'ALL ARE LEAVING TONIGHT DAMN! I COULD'VE LOST BOTH OF YOU. "Dad calm down. we're both good right now" I sat down taking a breath.

 I didn't want to go into a panic attack baby girl doesn't know about those. I started having them bad after her mother, my wife passed away. "All alright boss, we will find something to cook it's no problem right ma?" 

"right," Aaijny said in her disappointed soft squeaky voice, I felt that pain in my baby voice. As a dad, I knew I fucked up but I have to take time and fix it. They both walked out and started going down the stairs.

" Aaijny made dinner for everyone, they had Steak, smashed garlic butter roasted potatoes, asparagus, and side salad, and for dessert, they enjoyed chocolate mouse cake! Ace stayed over and King had his house surrounded with protection from the guys Ace recruited. By then everyone was asleep and preparing for the next day.