Chapter 11

Kiara's P.O.V.

Once Jasper showed me to our first period he pointed toward the teacher and then went to go take his seat. I walked over to the teacher to give them the slip that needs to be signed and introduced myself.

"Um hi, my name is Kiara Pride and I'll be starting today." I said shyly.

"Welcome Miss Pride. I'm Mr. Stark. Before class begins, I want to ask you; do you want to introduce yourself or not? I don't like making students introduce themselves if they're not comfortable with it."

"I-I would rather not. Oh, and here's the paper I was told that all my teachers have to sign."

"That's alright. And thank you let me go ahead and sign that. Why don't you go ahead and sit with Mr. Hale. As you to seem to already know each other. Makes the whole being in a new class easier if you sit with someone you already know." He said as he gave me the paper back and pointed to where Jasper was sitting.

I went over to where Jasper was at and sat in the chair that was on right of him.

"You alright darlin'?" He asked his face holding some concern.

"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous." After I said this, I immediately felt a wave of calm rush over me. I looked over at Jasper and quietly said "Thank you" and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"How did you know that it was me?" he asked still shocked.

"That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot." I said with a small smirk.

"Did you seriously just quote The Vampire Dairies?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"And how do you know it was from The Vampire Diaries?" I asked I heard giggling and chuckling on the other side of Jasper. I looked over and saw two of the people he was with in the parking lot.

The one beside him on his left was a girl about my height maybe shorter with a pixie cut. The guy on her left was tall, not as tall as Jasper but to my 5'2 self he was still tall. He also had light brown hair.

"It's because I made him watch it with me and our sister." The girl said giggling.

"Oh, and here I thought we watched it on his own free will." I said smirking while looking over at Jasper and saw him roll his eyes with a slight smile.

"Hi, I'm Alice and the guy next to me is Trent." She said with a big smile while Trent just nodded.

"Hi. I'm Kiara." I said shyly 'So she's the clairvoyant and he's the telekinetic. Good to put the faces to the names.'

"Alice, love, calm down. We don't want you scaring her away." Trent said trying to calm Alice down.

"No, it's alright. I'm just not used to seeing someone so bubbly. It's kinda refreshing." I said with a small smile.

"I think we'll get along great." Alice said a little more calmly and I smiled at her. Then we turned our attention to the front of the class as Mr. Stark started talking.

After math Jasper and his siblings led me out of the class and headed to my locker to get my English notebook. Once I got it, Jasper led me to our English class while Alice and Trent went off to their class. Once we got to English it went the same as my last class. The teacher was really nice, and he had an English accent which I found ironic. His name was Mr. Bettany. After English we had science with Dr. Banner. He seemed a little timid but once he got talking about the topic of the day, he would become more confident. Once science was over Jasper told me we had lunch.

"Thank god I'm starving." I said relieved and Jasper just chuckled.

"Come on. We're going to sit with my family." He said leading me toward the cafeteria.

"Are you sure I don't want to intrude." I said.

"You're not darlin'." He assured.

"Only if you're sure."

"I am"

"Alright" I said. When we walked into the cafeteria everyone stopped and stared. I stopped for a second feeling a little insecure. But Jasper sent me a wave a calm and I relaxed and started walking again as he led me to a table where I saw Alice and Trent sitting with four other people. Three I didn't know but the last one I did.

"Hi Bella, Alice, Trent." I said when I got over there. Once I said that I felt something in my head. Once I figured out what it was, I immediately got annoyed and slightly angry. I looked around the table to see if I could figure out which of the unknown guys was Edward. Then I saw the guy with bronze hair staring intensely at me. "Edward, stay out of my head." I snapped; my eyes glowing slightly meaning my panther (Nyx) was close to coming out. That made the others all have shocked expressions. Even Jasper, Alice, and Trent. Yes, they knew that I knew about their powers they were only shocked about my eyes.

"How do you know that?" Bella asked with a slight attitude after coming out of shock. 'Okay wow she's a lot different than when I first met her. Talk about never judge a book by its cover or first impressions apparently.'

"That's none of your concern. And don't give me attitude or I'll give it right back." I snapped at her.

"I like her." Someone said at the same time someone else growled.

"Don't talk to her like that." I heard someone growl. I turned towards the voice who just growled at me and saw that it was Edward. Then I heard a growl from beside me, so I turned and looked up at Jasper and noticed that his eyes were becoming black. 'Oh no.' When I saw that look in Jasper's eyes, I became slightly concerned and afraid. I didn't want him to do anything he would regret. Then all of a sudden Jasper snapped out of whatever he was in and turned to me so quick that he would've gotten whiplash if he wasn't a vampire. He looked at me with wide eyes and I saw shame and sadness in his eyes. I was about to ask him what's wrong when he rushed out of the cafeteria.

"Uh, what just happened? Did I do something?" I asked scared and worried. And I looked to Alice since her and Trent are the only ones I know out of the Cullens.

"Kiara, you know how Jasper can feel other people's emotions?" Trent asked I looked at him and I nodded.

"Well, I'm guessing he sensed your emotions when he started growling at Edward." Alice said

"And he thought I was scared of him, didn't he?" I said getting upset and they all just nodded. "I wasn't scared of him. I was concerned and scared of what would happen if the situation had escalated. I would never be scared of him all he was doing was protecting me. Alice, do you know where he went? Also, did you know this was going to happen?" I asked the clairvoyant.

"Yes, I did. But don't worry everything will turn out alright. Also, he went into the woods to a clearing he goes to so he can clear his head."

"I better go after him." I said about to go after him.

"Kiara, was it?" I turned to the voice I heard earlier when Edward growled at me. I nodded. "I'm Rosalie, and if I know my brother like I do it's better if you don't go after him. Trust me." For some reason I thought I should listen to her, so I nodded and sat down. But not before I sent her a smile.

A/N:

When Jasper's angry and his eyes start to turn black that means the Major is trying to break free. When they turn black all the way the Major is out.

When Jasper isn't angry, and his eyes are black that means he needs to hunt.

Sorry if it's confusing.