"Gracie-"

"You had an attraction to the other girls and-"

"Gracie." I shut up, staring at him now.

"I have been attracted to you since I knew what attraction felt like. But I'm going, to be honest with you now. I didn't want to fuck you." What? I frown, staring at him, confused. I usually dont care about my looks that much but when your boyfriend tells you he doesn't want to fuck you, there must be a reason for it.

"I dont-" "I didn't want to fuck you because fucking didn't mean something to me. I wanted to be with you. I wanted to be yours, Gracie." Oh... Now I definitely feel stupid.

"But if it makes you feel better. Yes, I wanted to fuck you so bad." He whispers in my ear, and I shiver. Oh god.

"You like that? Knowing I thought about fucking you?" I suck in my lips, meeting his gaze. His eyes are dark, filled with lust.

"I want to try something," I frown as he leans down. I'm almost naked, only in my bikini, as none of us even thought about taking a shower or changing clothes.

"Matt?" He looks up at me. His eyes are screaming right now. His hand settles on my hip as he takes off my panties. His breath hits my core, and I feel the heat on my cheeks. Fuck I'm so horny right now.

"Matt-"

"Yes, darling? What do you want?"

"You." He smirks a little before kissing the spot between my legs, and I close my eyes. Oh my god. His hand walks down to my ass as his tongue does things I never imagined would feel this good.

"Fuck-" A moan leaves my lips, and I feel him smiling between my legs. I tense, and my mouth falls as he licks a sensitive spot. I grab his hair, needing to hold something. I stare at him, his face between my legs, his mouth sucking my pussy as I fall back on the bed crying. He squeezes my ass, and his tongue continues to kiss me as he sucks my pussy. It feels like I'm dying but in a good way. I have never felt something like this before. I come, right there. He looks up at me with a sexy stare, and I just stare at him with an open mouth.

"Oh god," I smile, and he leans up, leaving a kiss on my neck.

"I wanna fuck you, and I want you to remember one thing. You know what?" He asks, whispering in my ear. I shake my head.

"That you are mine," there it is the butterflies.

"Im yours," he smiles before kissing my cheek and taking off his boxers before pushing inside of me. It's not the first time we fuck, not even the tenth. But I will never get tired of the feeling of him inside me. It feels fucking amazing. I feel my body bouncing on his hard cock as my eyes roll back, taking in the feeling.

"Matt-oh fuck." I feel his hands all over my body as he pushes inside me. I am floating right here, and now I'm in heaven.

"You are so wet," I almost chuckle, but I can't. The only thing leaving my mouth are moans. Fuck, is the only right word to say right now. It's the only thing I can think about, him fucking me. Oh my god. He jerks forward, filling me up and coming inside of me. I feel my body shaking, knowing what's about to come as the heat takes over, and I come right there. He slows down, holding my body as I gather my breath.

"Fuck," is all I can say as he smiles at me. He holds my body as he slides out of me, leaving a kiss on my lips.

"Are you tired?" He whispers, kissing me again below my ear. I only shake my head, taking in what just happened.

"I need to shower. Do you want to join?" A smirk takes place on my lips. Oh?

"Round two?" I ask, and he chuckles before lifting up my body and walking me to the bathroom. Im going to be really sore tomorrow.

__________
Draco - Mattheo

Draco💚
STFU
OK?
IF I HEAR YOU BOUNCE INTO HER ONE MORE TIME TONIGHT I WILL KILL YOU
IM TRYING TO SLEEP MY GIRLFRIEND IS TRYING TO SLEEP
SO STFU OK?

Mattheo
Wow

Draco💚
I'm serious riddle
I really don't want to hear my friends moaning
It's disgusting
You can wait

Mattheo
No

Draco💚
I hate you

Mattheo
Hate you too

Draco💚
Just pls

Mattheo
We're done
We were showering

Draco💚
Oh my euw
Get that picture out of my head

_________
Ugh
Question of the day: fav coffee?