I miss you.

Kat's POV:

Harry and I finished our last movie as my head was rested on his head and our fingers were intertwined. He laid his head on the top of my head in silence. Not an awkward silence but a loving silence where we just enjoy each other's presence. I started feeling homesick after watching the movie of the close loving family.

"Are you ok love?" Harry asked kissing the top of my head his voice filled with concern.

"I just.. Miss my mum." I said burying my head in his chest even more "I probably sound like a baby."

I felt Harry chuckle. "No love you don't sound like a baby. When I am away on tour I get really homesick and miss my mum too. Don't worry. Do you want to video chat with her?"

I perked up at this option. "Really?! I can! Yes! I would love to! Lets do it now!" I smiled as I grabbed Harry's hand and we made our way down to the office. I pushed open the office door and sat down at the computer for a minute before Harry picked me up and sat down sitting me on his lap and resting his chin on my shoulder as I logged into Skype. The next thing I know I see my mum's face appear on the screen. "Hello love!! I miss you! How are you? What have you been doing? Wait, is that? Harry! My you have grown!"

Harry and I both started to laugh as we talked about the basic things. How I was doing. How it was like in London. How my new house was.

"Harry, how have you been?" My mum's attention darts towards Harry as she is smiling.

"I have been trying to put up with Kat here. She's a handful." He winked at me as I playfully pushed him.

"Shush! I'm not!" I shook my head at him.

"I guess your not but you are something." He smiled cheekily at me as I laughed.

"Weirdo!" I giggled as we suddenly realized my mum was still on Skype.

"You two are too cute." My mum giggled.

"Well thanks mum!" I giggled "I think we have to go." I say as I swat Harry's hand away from my cheek as he keeps poking my cheek.

"Bye love! Love you! Bye Harry! Stay safe!" My mum smiles as us as she waves goodbye to the screen.

"Bye mum! Love you!" Harry chimed in with a goodbye too as we logged off. Harry smiled at me.

"Feel better love?" Harry smiled at me as I fiddled with the end of his Jack Wills sweater.

"Yeah, I guess. I just missed her.." I sighed as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Hey.." He put his finger under my chin as he pushed my face up so my eyes were looking into his. "Don't get so sad. You will make me sad. You can Skype with her everyday. I love you." He smiled as he leaned in to kiss me. It was a sweet lingering kiss as our lips moved together.

"Thank you Hazza. I love you too." I smiled back at him as we intertwined our fingers together and stood up and started to walk towards my living room as we swung our hands back and forth. He stopped me.

"Wait, before we go downstairs to the people who are getting over their hangovers.." He leaned in and kissed me passionately. We pulled away as I bit my lip and smiled. We stared into each others eyes.

"I love you so much." I smiled up at him.

"I love you too." He pecked me on the lips again as we walked downstairs to see our friends lounged around mine and Grace's messy living room moaning.