Rain

Grace's POV:

I hummed as I walked into the guest room to talk to Kat about her and Harry."Kat, listen-" She wasn't there. Oh God. Did she leave? Where is she? "Zayn! Zayn-" I bumped into a tan bare chest as Zayn chuckled realizing I was staring at his abs. "Uhhh.." I forced myself to look in his eyes. "Yes love?" He had a teasing smirk on his face. That boy. "I- uh can't find Kat. I don't know where she is and I am starting to fre-" I felt his lips collide with mine as his bare chest pressed against me. "Don't worry love. I walked into Harry's room this morning to borrow a towel when I seen him and Kat snuggled up together quite close." He winked at me as he dried his hair with his towel and throwing it over his shoulder. "Right. She had me worried.." We both leaned in and started to kiss.

Harry's POV:

I woke up as I felt Kat stir beside me. Her head was rested on my chest followed by her hand. I missed having her here beside me every night. I feel bad though. So I am going to make it up to her. Her eyes fluttered open as she looked at me with a smile spreading across her face. "Well hello beautiful." I smiled as she blushed. She giggled in response. "You have to get ready." She raised her eyebrow at me. "Get ready? But it's just so early." "Please love! I have a surprise." She perked up like a little kid. "Okay! I'm up! I'll get ready." She started to get out of bed but I grabbed her arm and pulled her down beside me and kissed her hard yet full of love and passion as her hands tangled in my hair. I wrapped my arms around her waist making the kiss deeper. "You better get ready." I smirked at her knowing I pulled away when she wanted my lips still on hers. She looked like a lost puppy but quickly covered her emotion as I grabbed her hand and kissed her again making our way to the guest bedroom to get her clothes. As we were walking there we ran straight into a Grace and Zayn make out. "EW! PDA GUYS!" Louie yelped out as he covered his eyes. They pulled apart as Grace blushed and Zayn smiled at her. I wonder if Kat and I were like that. "Wait, why does Kat have on Harry's boxers?" Louie smirked at us. Kat looked confused then realized what she had on. We bolted into the guest bedroom as she went into the bathroom to change.

Kat's POV:

I came out with a brown floral dress on and sandals. I grabbed my phone and threw on a cute skinny brown belt over the waist of the dress and fixed my red curls so they looked decent. I applied some simple make up and walked out to see Harry in black skinny jeans, white v-neck, and a beanie. He must have changed while I did.

"Ready to go babe?" Harry smiled at me.

"Yes, but where are we going?" I smiled back as we walked out hand in hand into the living room as everybody stared at us. Grace gave me a thumbs up and a wink. "You guys made up!! Yaaaaayy!!" Louie yelled as he shook Niall. Grace and Zayn were on the floor in a very intense staring game now. Liam was sitting on the couch as Toy Story played on the tv. As much as I wanted to watch it, Harry was taking me on a date. I smiled at the thought. "You know you look really good." Harry whispered in my ear as I blushed. He squeezed my hand as we walked out of the door yelling goodbyes to the guys and girl.

"So now will you tell me where we are going?" My mind raced through the possible places.

"Nope." Harry said popping the 'P' as he opened the car door for me and we drove to our destination. I closed my eyes at a familiar salty scent. I heard waves begin to crash. I opened my eyes to see the beach where Harry and I played at when we were little. I smiled to him as he parked the car and we got out hand in hand and began to walk down the boardwalk. "Remember this place?" Harry smiled at me then the ocean.

"Yes, we used to come here. You used to help me find sea shells." I smiled at the memory as I felt Harry tugging me along. I looked up at Harry with a startled look. "What are you doing?"

"We are going into the water." He smiled at me.

"Finally! It has been taunting me." I narrow my eyes at the water as Harry and I begin to run full blast into the salty water. I felt Harry pick me up bridal style and spin me around.

"If you are a bird, I'm a bird." He said before kissing me.

"The Notebook Harry?" I smirked at him.

"Well lets just say I stayed outside the guest bedroom door while you had your Nicholas Sparks Marathon." He said as he kissed me again. We walked out of the water as the night sky started to get dark with rain clouds. We made it to our car in time as we drove back to the house.

We started to walk back to the front door as the rain poured down.

"Wait! There has always been something I have wanted to try." He pulled me out into the middle of the yard as the rain poured around us. Harry leaned in giving me a long kiss. His lips moved insync with mine as his hand stroked my cheek. I shivered under his touch. He wrapped his arms around my waist as my arms wrapped around his neck. We pulled away from the deep romantic kiss gasping for breath. "That was amazing." I smiled as I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck not wanting to leave his grip.

"You're amazing." He smiled at me before pecking me on the lips. "I love you." I smiled as Harry made me feel so happy and important. "I love you more." I smiled back at my response.

"Don't lie." He winked at me before intertwining our fingers together and walking into the house soaked from the rain.

"Well you two are wet!" Louie said as all of the guys and Grace were hanging out in the living room. "Wait.." Grace said taking in Louie's comment and bursting with laughter. "Gosh Grace you are such a pervert!" Louie playfully nudged her as they erupted into the laughter. Louie and Grace have become really close. Grace flicked her hair off her shoulder in a mocking way. "You know it." They laughed again as we made our way upstairs.

"Okay! I'm going to change." Harry caught my wrist.

"I could help." He wiggled his eyebrows at me as I playfully pushed his chest.

"No thanks Styles. I'm taking a shower." I skipped off into the bathroom as Harry protested.

"We could help save the planet! We could save water! Let me-" I could tell he was smiling through his protest.

"Shut up!" I laughed as I turned on the water and locked the bathroom door taking in all the events of today.