Sweet Harry 13

Harry's POV:

It has been thirty minutes and Kat is in the shower. I stayed on the bed just relaxing not even changing out of my pajamas. Well if you count boxers as pajamas.. I hear the water shut off. A few minutes later Kat comes out of the bathroom in new clothes and her hair wet. She runs and jumps on the bed laughing. "You are like a little kid!" I say laughing at her optimistic state. "I guess I am." She stops jumping and tilts her head in thought. I take this opportunity to tackle her on bed. She starts to laugh and I smile an enormous smile at her. "You know." I start to say as I push some of her hair out of her face. "You never did give me that kiss." I wink as she tries to hide her blush. "What if I didn't want to give you a kiss?" She stares at me straight in the eyes. "I would say.. You are a liar." She covers her mouth up in shock playing along. "Harry Styles! I am no liar." I study her facial expression for a moment. "Your right. You not just a liar." She looked confused yet amused. "You are a compulsive liar." I smiled. I enjoyed picking on her. She would get very defensive. "No! No, I am not. You are the one lying! I-" I cut her babbling off with a kiss. "If you would jus-" She tried to argue back but I kissed her again. "Har-" Another kiss. "Haz-" Another kiss. "HARRY?" I stopped. "Yes?" I asked innocently. She looked like she didn't expect me to reply. She just shut her eyes and sighed. "Just kiss me again." I smirked and laughed kissing her passionately with more love. Our love. Sparks and butterfly's went zooming through my body. She always had that effect on me. Nobody else had that effect on me. She had her hands in my hair and I had my arms securely wrapped around her. I loved her. This was such a cute romantic moment. I am glad I get to share it with her. Just then Lou barged in. "AHHHHH! MY EYES." He screeched! "ZAYN THEY FINALLY MOVED TO THE BED!" We could hear all the boys burst of laughter from downstairs and we both got red. I finally realized I was um.. Sort of on top of Kat kissing her. We untangled ourselves and she blushed even more. "Lou you could be less dramatic." I say looking for my pants.. "Sorry. Let me try again. You go back to raping Kat and I will come in acting like that didn't scar me." He said all of this looking at his nails. Both Kat and I exchanged looks and we tried to bite back out laughter. Lou looked up at us and left mumbling something about us, weirdos, and therapy. I looked at Kat who looked at me smiling. "What are you smiling about love?" I say as I walk back to the bed with my pants on. "You. You make me smile. I'm glad I found someone like you. You make me complete." She finished her sentence blushing at the floor. "And when she smiles at the ground it ain't hard to tell. You don't know oh-oh you don't know your beautiful." I sung the line of What Makes You Beautiful to her and she looked up. "Harry I am here for two more weeks.. Lets do something fun today." "Like what?" I say wiggling my eyebrows. She throws a pillow at me laughing. "Shut up." "You know you want this." "I probably shouldn't answer that." She gives a sorry face and shrugs her shoulders. "Take that back." "No." She looks stern at me. "Take it back pleeaase." I bat my eyelashes. She bites back a laugh. "NOW I can't take it back." She lets her laughter erupt. I let out a war call and tickle her until she apologizes. "I- I- take it b-back!" She tries to say as I stop tickling her. "Good." I say as I lay my arms on either side of her head and wrest my head on my hands. She leans up and pecks me on the lips.