New home.

Kat's POV:

"And that's the last of it." I huffed as I sat the last decorative pillow on my new couch in mine and Grace's new home. We moved in yesterday and we bought a house ten minutes away from the guys. "I'm tired." Grace huffed out as she laid down face first on the couch. I laughed at her and hit her with a pillow. "Hey! What was that for?" She smiled as she sat up. "Eh. I don't know." We laughed at each other. We both had the biggest smiles on our faces. "Our house. This is our own house." Grace said as she smiled. "I think our new house should have food. Who's with me?" I asked as my stomach growled. "Me! I am!" Niall jumped up. "Do you have food here?" Niall asked as he raided our refrigerator. Seems like he found it.

"I think we should have a party. You know. To celebrate your new house." Zayn said sitting down beside Grace and wrapping his arms around her. Harry was beside me holding my hand.

"Yeah! Seems great!" Louie chirped in.

"Only if it's ok with the girls." Liam piped up being the daddy directioner he is.

Grace and I exchanged looks. "Yes!!" I squealed as Grace jumped.

"Rule one in our house. No squealing." Grace laughed as the rest of the guys did too.

"Wait who will we invite?" I asked since I only know the boys and Grace.

"We have that taken care of." Harry said. "Don't worry it will be small-ish." He smiled at me kissing me on the cheek.

"Niall you are in charge of snacks." Liam ordered getting things organized. "Wait.. Harry help Niall with the snacks. You know. For safe measures. Louie you are in charge of decorations and Zayn and I will get the invitation list ready." Liam said giving everybody their job.

"Wait, what about us? What do we do?" Grace questioned looking perplexed at Liam.

"You two girls just get ready." He smiled politely at us. Oh no. Grace is starting to get this look in her eye.

"You know we can do more than just 'get ready'. We aren't weaklings." Grace barked back.

"I never said you were love. I'm sorry." Liam had a smile on his face but sincerity in his eyes. Grace sighed.

"Ok, come on Kat. We have to get ready." Grace grabbed my arm and hauled me upstairs as Harry pecked me on my lips.

"Ok boys, get to to work." Liam smiled.

**************PARTY***************

I ran my hand over my dress as I beamed with excitement. It is a maxi dress sort of. It is strapless and the top to the waist is silver sequins and the skirt part of the dress is a light blue that goes to the knees then the back flows out. I threw on my silver heels and fixed my curled red hair. I had white eyeshadow on that made my eyes pop. I looked to Grace who was sitting on my bed. She had a short black dress on that was a little poofy. But not much. It had random sequins thrown in places and she had red lipstick on with black eyeshadow. She was putting on her black/red heels when she looked at me. "Do I look ok?" I asked her as she giggled. "You spent two hours getting ready. You look perfect." She laughed back.

"Do I look ok?" She asked with a worried look. "Babe. Don't stress you look perfect too." I laughed at her. She had curled her purple hair then put it up in a famous loose wedding bun. We wrapped our arms together as we trotted downstairs. Thrift Shop started to blare through the speakers. Grace's favorite song.

"Gracie calm down." I heard Louie yell at a bouncing Grace.

"Sorry Louie! I just love this song." Grace laughed as she smiled at me and went over to Zayn and Louie. Zayn who looked like he was about to maul her.

"Woah. I mean.. Woah." Harry chuckled behind me. I turned around as my red curls bounced on my shoulder. He looked amazing. "You're not to bad yourself." I winked at him.

"You look beautiful. Absolutely beautiful." Harry smiled at me as we kissed. He wrapped his arm over my shoulder as we made our way to the rest of the group. Liam had invited Danielle and she looked stunning in a velvet dress.

"You must be Kat! I have heard so much about you." She smiled at me.

"Uh oh." Grace joked sticking her tongue out at me as I poked her.

"All good. Don't worry." Danielle smiled at me. "You must be Grace. The sarcastic best friend of Louie's."

"Yeah. I am." Grace answered as we could all tell she was trying to bite back something sarcastic.

"Sorry I'm late you guys!" Eleanor shouted as she came in the house. Louie ran to her and hugged her giving her a kiss. "No problem love." He smiled at her and he held her hand. After we all got re-acquainted we started mingling with other people. Harry grabbed my hand as we made our way through the crowd of people. We both looked to our right and saw that Zayn had introduced Grace to Ed Sheeran. "Pretty sure she is starstruck right now." I laughed as I watch Grace just stare at Ed Sheeran. "Why?" Harry asked me kissing my cheek. "Uh. Sort of her celebrity crush. She's a huge fan." I laughed at Grace as she squeezed Zayn's hand. We laughed at her state and walked through the crowd. A lot of cool people were there. Grimmy, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, and Katy Perry. Of course there was more and they all brought friends. "I thought this was going to be small." I looked up at Harry trying to speak louder than the music. "Uh.. This is small." He tried to say it but it came out more as a question.

"You know. You're helping me clean this up tomorrow." I smiled mischievously at him. "Whatever. Right now lets go dance." He winked at me pulling me on the floor. We danced and laughed all night as we randomly socialized with people. The music blared through the new house as people danced and started to sing along. The boys had somehow arranged a disco ball that shimmered off different colored lights.Eleanor and Danielle left as they hugged me and people started to leave. This had to be the most fun party ever.