New Life 4

Harry's POV:

I heard the car stop as I looked at my best friend beside me. She looked so sweet when she was asleep. Wait dude hold up. She is your best friend. Who you haven't seen in forever. She started to squirm in her sleep and I froze. I picked her up bridal style and started to walk up to my room or I guess our room now. My mom kept staring at me with this big creepy smile on.. Nothing is going on between us. I sat her down on the bed and sat her luggage down. I didn't want to rummage through her suit case so I just put one of my t shirt's on her. She looked so cute. I am glad to have my best friend back. I pulled the covers over both of us and I wrapped my arms around her she snuggled in closer. I think I heard her mumble "It's good to be back." I chuckled slightly trying not to wake her.

*********The Next Morning**********

Regular POV:

Why am I in Harry's arms? I tried to remember everything last night but- oh.. I fell asleep on his shoulder. I snuggled in closer. He is my best friend and I missed him a lot. I looked up at his face taking in his features. "You know if you take a picture it will last longer?" Harry flutters his eyes open with a smirk on his face. I laugh and lay my head on his chest. I feel him stroking my hair. He used to do that to me when we were younger to calm me or just to stroke my hair. I smiled and he chuckled. "I missed you Haz." "I missed you too. So much." I started feeling butterflies. He is my best friend.. Why is he making me feel this way. I then realized I was in his shirt and only his shirt and started to blush. "Ummm Haz.." "Yes love?" "Why am I only in your shirt?" He started to laugh. "Why do you not like my shirt?" He said with a wink and a cheeky smile then started to move his eyebrows around. "Your weird!" We both laughed. "I'm going to change." I started to look for my bag and as he read my mind.. "Ummm love your bag is over here." I changed into a black skinny jeans, combat boots, and through on a tank top with and Ed Sheeran hoodie. "You know I know him." Harry said pointing to your hoodie. "You do?" I said with pure excitement in my voice trying not to fangirl. "You know I'm famous too." He said with a puppy dog look and a pout on his lip. "You are? I didn't even know." I decided to tease him. I grabbed my phone and ran down to Anne. "Hey Anne!" "Good morning love! Where are you going?" "To the park or somewhere.. Going to look around London." She smiled at me and threw me a banana. "I will go with you." Harry said grabbing the banana out of my hands and running outside. "Harry! Give me my breakfast back! Ugh! Bye Anne!" I waved goodbye to Anne as I heard her say something along the lines of 'they never change.' And I ran outside trying to find Harry only to be swarmed with Paparazzi.. I did not expect this.