See You Again 1

*Beep beep beep*

You groan as you hear your alarm clock go off in the morning. I start to pull the covers over my head as I realize what today is. "Ah!" I gasp and soon put my hand over my mouth as my mom barges in. "What! What's wrong?! I heard you scream!" My frantic mother babbles on as I start to adjust to the morning light that seeping through my window. "Uhh.. Yeah mom I just sort of realized what today was." I yawn and say as I look at my empty suitcase that awaits to be packed. "Oh yeah.." I start to notice my mother start to get sad. "Mom listen it will just be for a little while. Only four months. I may not even like London." My mother rolls her eyes. "Kat you will love London." See the deal was for me to go to a place of my choice to study. London! I wanted an adjustment with learning so I thought a complete new environment (and country) would do the trick. If I really loved it there I could stay for six months. Lucky right?! Right. "... Kat.. Kat! KATHERINE!" You jump as you are snapped out of your thoughts to your moms now impatient face. "Did you hear anything I said?" She looks at me already knowing the answer. She sighs and continues with her speech I have heard over 10 times until somethings catches my attention."Go pack your suitcase and get ready. Your plane leaves at 12:00 am." Great.. Giving me six hours to pack, get ready, say my goodbyes, and get to the plane on time. "Plus you will need to look your best for Harry." I snap my head up to look at a smirk on my mothers giddy face. Harry! As in your old best friend from London Harry. Harry Styles. "Ummm mom he is now famous plus I haven't seen him since I was 12. I highly doubt I will see him or he will remember me." You say in all one breath. "Well he should since you are staying with him." What! Did I hear that right. No no no no no no. No! "What do you mean? We haven't seen him in forever! You haven't seen Anne in forever besides video chats!" Yeah I would sometimes sneak into the room when my mom would talk to Anne and sometimes Harry would be on there. I smiled at the memory.

********** FLASHBACK*************

I heard Anne's laughed come from my moms room and I knew she was video chatting with her. I slowly sneaked into the corner of the room knowing Anne or my mom couldn't see me. I smiled as I remembered how close they still were. Then I noticed a curly haired boy. My best friend. Or should I say used to be best friend. I quickly threw that thought out of my mind as I seem him appear on screen with a cheeky smile. "Harry! How are you?" I listened to my mom ramble on and getting caught up. I shifted around about to leave when I stubbed my toe on the door. Mom or Anne didn't notice, they were to busy laughing over the computer. But Harry's eyes darted to where the noise was as I made a small amount of eye contact with Harry I noticed him trying to make out who I was. I left the room fast but quietly hoping he didn't know it was me.

*********END OF FLASHBACK******

"Just hurry up and get ready darling." My mom smiled and started to walk out until she turned back around. "Don't worry Kat he knows what you look like. I showed him pictures over video chat one day." WHAT! Wait.. Why do I care so much. He is my friend. Only my friend. Nothing more. He probably has a hot model girlfriend and he has girls basically flinging themselves towards him every day. Harry is just my friend. I looked at my mom as she awaited a response. "Ok, whatever. I am going to take a shower. See you in a bit." With that she left my room leaving me with an empty suitcase. Ugh. This is going to be an interesting trip. Besides I am only going to London to study right? Right.