"Everything has been taken care of, Sir. How is Mrs. Bane and the babies?"

"Boys. We've had boys and Mrs. Bane is doing great. The drink we were provided with and more from the doctor, has worked. She is now mine and nothing can take her away from me"

"Well... I have some news" I know that familiar voice

It went quiet and I waited until the door opened and I saw Miles. Miles had came back from his long time mission that was placed before him and I was so happy, that I hugged him. Feeling his arms wrap around me, it felt warm and homey.

"It's good to see you, Miles"

"It's good to see you Mrs. Bane. Congratulations on the boys, Mrs." He said. "Sorry, I was not here to help in any way possible"

"Zakaria has helped so much. I know with everything that is going on around him, taking care of me, the boys, the company and now this threat..."

I saw Miles look straight to Zakaria. "Oh hush, little dove. I was just informing Miles about the threat that has taken place on us"

"What threat?" Miles asked.

"I will tell you another time, besides you were about to tell me some news?"

"Husband, why don't you leave Miles alone. I am sure he has had a long flight and is more than tired to talk about business. Can't your business wait until tomorrow?" I said, to Zakaria

He got up from his chair and walked over to us. He lightly planted his palm to my right cheek and I sunk into it. His thumb lightly brushing my lips. I was hoping my tired eyes would give him a hint that I didn't want business being conducted at this time of night.

"You are right, little dove." He slipped his hand into mine and turned to Miles "I will be taking my dear wife to bed. I trust that whatever the news is, it can wait until tomorrow?"

"Yes, of course sir. Goodnight to you both" He nodded our way and left.

"I doubt that you are tired and just wanted him out of the way for a reason" he asked me.

"I think, you not saying goodnight to your sons and conducting business very late at night, is a good enough reason to stop it" I simply say, confidently.

He smirked at me "Oh, how I love the confident that is radiating from you, little dove." He moves his hand down my neck, stopping just at the end where my shoulder then begins "Maybe I should let you take charge of business from now on. Show the men, how truly terrifying you are"

"Do you think I'm terrifying?" I said, my voice going deep

"You can be... and you can be so much more terrifying"

"What do you mean?"

He lightly planted a kiss on my lips before pulling away, his hand as well. Suddenly, I felt so cold without his touch on me.

"You will find out... when you do, little dove. I know you will show just how terrifying you can be and everyone will then fear you... They will fear what you will become"

"And what is that?" I asked, again.

He moved in closer to me, his lips close to my errand his breathe sending waves of shiver up and down my body.

"You will become a dangerous woman..."

His words made the shivers that was going through me, even more intense. He pulled away from me and gave me a smile that was itself dangerous.

I looked into his eyes and in that moment, I saw not just a man or a husband or a father... Hell I didn't even see that Mafia glint he had...

It was pure evil...

"Now, little dove. It's time for bed. Unless you have something else in mind for us to be doing?" I shook my head and he placed his hand on either side of my head. "Little dove, you being a dangerous woman is a good thing. Trust me when I say something even more evil will be coming and a mother who protects her younglings are always the dangerous ones that us men need to fear"

I let out a little 'oh'

"Perhaps, tonight we shall just sleep. But tomorrow, I will relief your worries" He smirked at me.

I smiled at him "You can always take them away now"

"Cheeky... But no. As you said, it is late and I have business to take care of tomorrow as well as my wife"

He took my hand in his and we left his office, heading to our bedroom...
*
*
*
*
Author's Note:

Zakaria has really sunk his teeth into y/n and there's no way out now...
Or is there?
With Damon showing some features of a certain person, will it jog memories for y/n?

Or is there?With Damon showing some features of a certain person, will it jog memories for y/n?