God's Miracle (A real life story)

There was a filipina young woman named Alona who risked herself to apply for a job as an OFW in Malaysia.. She was a single mom to her 2 kids and their life wasnt that easy,. she could hardly find a job here in the Philippines to support their living, so thats the reason she grabbed the opportunity when her friend asked her if she wants to work as DH in Malaysia... The agency didnt asked her any placement fee, so all the travel expenses belong to the employer..

It was a very lonely night for Alona and she couldnt sleep,. Silent tears fell down from her eyes as she was staring at her kids who were fast asleep already...

"Alona, don't be sad... i will take care of your kids while youre away!" said her mother while she rubbed her back..

"Im sorry, Mama, but i really cant help to be emotional,. This is my last moment to see my kids, tomorrow morning when they wake up, im at the airport already!" Alona became more emotional as she hugged her mother so tight!

"But, this is what you're waiting for....! To work abroad!"

"Yes Mama.. i just gonna missed my kids! Please Mama, i want you to take care of them when im away..!"

"Don't worry Alona, i will take care of them..!" Her mother rubbed her forehead tenderly and hugged her.

When Alona, reached in Malaysia, she found out that the job she was applying for wasn't vacant anymore... But her agent suggested her an Indonesian employer for her to work with, and immediately Alona go with him and fly to Indonesia...

In the Philippines, while Alona's mother and father were taking breakfast, suddenly a flash report from tv, stole their attention.. The newscaster said that an OFW from Indonesia named Alona Perez was arrested by police officials at the airport. The police caught her carrying shabu and heroin in her luggage.. It was a grievous offence and Alona will be sentence to death by the Indonesian government if found guilty.

Upon hearing the news, Alona's mother got so nervous, she felt a lump in her throat and burst into tears..

"Oh my God!!! what happend to Alona??? She should be in Malaysia, why is it she is in Indonesia? My daughter is not a drug lord, why they had arrested her?" her mother yelled in fear and anger while Alona's father was just freezed and shocked in his seat.

After that incident, Alona was immediately put to detention cell while her case was still under invistigation!

Months later,
Still, theres no positive result with the investigation..

"Ali, i don't think i can get out from this jail anymore...i'm so hopeless!!! My children needs me, they are still young! I don't like to die like this! Ali, i am innocent, i did nothing wrong, why do i have to suffer like this???" Alona told the jail guard with tears in her eyes..

"Stop crying, Alona...! I understand you... I believe youre not guilty, you did nothing wrong!" said the guard with full of sympathy.

Ali was a jail guard and also Alona's friend. He was the only person who believe that Alona was only a frame up victim.

"Thank you, Ali, at least i know there is one person who believes im innocent.." Alone told the jail guard as she wiped her tears by her hands.

Meanwhile, in the Philippines, Alona's mother was so tired of begging help from the government officials... Everyone whom she talked to and asked help, made her wait until nothing happens... Even the highiest officials didnt do anything!

Years past and still, Alona got stucked in jail helpless..

"Alona, Alona, how are you there inside the jail? Im really sorry, i already did everything i can, asking help for your case, but it seems everyone dont like to help us... Im sorry!" Alona's mother burst into tears as she speak to her daughter over the phone..