I Love You, Dad!

***
One sunny day, a father was washing his second hand car in their garage..He love his car very much. Every morning he went directly to his garage to wash it and put car wax on it to make it shiny...

While he was busy vacuum cleaning inside his car, his 6 years old son approached him..

"Dad, can you buy me choco candy at the store?" asked his son.

But his Dad was so serious with his work. He didnt mind his son. He didnt even looked at him.

"Dad!" his son called again. But his Dad didn't answered him, he just continue his work.., maybe he heard him calling but he doesnt want to be disturbed.

"Daddy!" his son called him again. This time in a loud voice.

"What?" yelled his Dad with an angry voice...

"Can you buy me choco candy at the store please?" asked again his son in a low voice..

"Cant you see im busy here? How many times i told you, dont disturbed me when i have work? Go inside the house!! Now!!" said his Dad still looking at him with angry face..

His son felt sad but he didnt went inside the house.He just sat down near his car and waited for his Dad to finish his work..Hours past until he became bored already. He walked slowly beside his father's car and touched it...rubbed it with his palm and hugged it touching his face..And then he playfully scratched it and write something on it.

"What have you done to my car, stupid?" his Dad shout at him with an angry gesture ready to beat him. His son trembled in fear and couldnt move, seeing his father so angry.

His Dad quickly got a piece of steel bar and angrily hit his fingers several times until it bleed. He didnt knew he was already hitting him so hard, until he noticed that his fingers was already broken and bleeding with so much blood.

He got worried and he immediately took his son to a nearby hospital.

"Doc, how's my son's condition? he asked the doctor with full of worries in his eyes.

"Im sorry Sir, your son's fingers was too much damage. The bones are already broken.. We need to cut it off..!" told the attending physician.

His Dad was so devastated..He felt so emotional..feeling so much regrets of what he had done.

The operation was taken place....

Three days after the operation, his son spoke to him while they were inside the ward..

"Dad, when will my fingers grow again?" his son asked him with a very sad voice while looking at his bandaged hands... His Dad was silent but teary-eyed.. he didnt say any word as he slowly touched his son's forehead in so much pity.. In seconds he stood up, walked slowly outside the door and went back to his car which was parked infront of the hospital entrance. He leaned his back beside it. His tears slowly fell from his eyes having so much regrets of the incident. He slowly walked at the back of his car and noticed the scratched his son was made..and the scratches read: "I Love You, Dad!" He slowly touched it with his fingers.. He felt a lump in his throat as he burst into tears.... He felt so much regrets, but no matter how much he cried, he couldnt bring back anymore what was lost.

---------------------------------
the end

Lesson of the story:

Some people always give importance to material things rather than their life..what they didnt knew, material things when damage can still be fixed but life when damage or lost, we cant bring it back anymore the way it was before.... Am i right, folks?

Hi reader,

Thank you...yes you! The one reading this... Thank you for reading my inspirational story, I hope I have inspired you in a little way.. If you're really got inspired, share it to everyone you like.. You can share  my story to your friends, parents, neighbors, pets, virtual friends, imaginary friends... lolz! Just kidding!!!

-------
Keep it right here for more of my updates...i luv u all beautiful readers...!

marwa angela enrique