"I think he's busy. He hasn't texted yet, I'm kinda worried honestly," Hyunjae admitted with a pout, "I hope he's at least taking care of himself."

"I'm sure he is!" Wendy reassured her, "He probably is just busy. That dude would never make you wait. Oh it's probably because it's hell week."

Hyunjae raised a confused brow as Wendy noticed the confusion wash all over her face.

Wendy explained how hell week is basically the first week of any training regiment where they just push you to your limits. Which kind of eased her but also made her worry a bit more at the same time.

"Right okay," she nodded reassuring herself that he would be fine.

"Oh there's jaehyun and ohhhh mark," Wendy teased looking in Aeri's direction as Aeri looked away from the girl.

Not far behind them were doyoung and Donghyuck, bickering as per usual. The last to arrive were Kunhang and Sicheng. Which was odd considering Sicheng was usually on time.

"I forgot my wallet and realized halfway here so we went back," Sicheng sighed seeing the questioning looks from everyone.

"I can attest to that," Kunhang nodded with a laugh as Sicheng glared.

"Okay so I chose a few options but tell me which one looks the best," Wendy said as they all gathered around her to look at the possible places to go to.

She unlocked her phone scrolling through the options. There were three options and each one looked promising. They ended up choosing the one that had the most to offer like food, courses, and of course the price. Plus it wasn't too far. They all boarded the subway excitedly.

Hyunjae stood in between Kunhang and Aeri as the subway took off.

"You okay?" Kunhang asked noticing she was more quiet than usual.

"Yeah I'm good," Hyunjae nodded with a small smile.

"She's worried about lover boy," Aeri explained to Kunhang, "He hasn't responded to her all day and Wendy might have accidentally made it worse by explaining what hell week is to her."

Hyunjae looked at Aeri with an "are you serious right now" glare. Aeri shrugged as she felt she shouldn't keep these things bottled up, plus it was Kunhang they were talking too, he could pretty much read Hyunjae's brain.

"Thanks Aeri," Kunhang chuckled before turning back to Hyunjae, "Don't stress jae, he's got this. He'll respond to you as soon as he's free."

"It's not the text I'm freaking out about, it's him. I don't want him to overwork himself or to start doubting himself when it gets tough," she sighed holding onto the railing.

"Wow how the tables have turned. He used to be the one worrying about you," he laughed lightly ruffling her hair, "He knows how to take care of himself chill. It's been a day jae don't stress out."

She nodded listening to his advice, he was right it's barely been a day. He's probably settling in, getting to know his team, working out etc. It'll be fine. Yeah. She smiled lightly taking a deep breath.

"Soooo how's the new place?" Kunhang asked her starting up a new conversation.

"Oh it's pretty sick, Aeri was there today. You should come by after, maybe everyone could," she chuckled thinking about it.

"You wanna get kicked out of your place already?" He teased.

"Please one night in and I've heard three parties from three different directions," she laughed lightly.

She didn't mind the noise though, she kinda liked it. It made her feel less lonely in a sense.

"This is our stop," Wendy commented as the train came to a halt.