Chapter 55: Masoom Ishq

4 Years Later...

It was Naaz's first day of office. During these years she completed her studies and got a job as a journalist in the same channel where Sidharth was doing job. She was very much excited about it as from now they would work together and spend a lot of time. Also her dream of becoming a journalist had come true.

But the one thing that was bothering her was her health. Since last two weeks she was having nausea and dizziness. But she had to go to the office anyway as it was her first day. She couldn't miss it.

That day Sidharth went to office earlier as he had some important work. But he was coming to pick Naaz up.

Suddenly Naaz got a notification on her phone. It was Sidharth's message.

"Get ready fast. I'm on my way."

Reading the message, Naaz took her clothes to get ready. But suddenly she felt nausea. Leaving the clothes, she went to the washroom and started puking.

After that, she washed her face and said in her mind, "Ab toh test karna hi hoga."

She came out of the washroom and took out the pregnancy kit from the drawyer. She bought it two days back because of the symptoms. Also she missed her periods this month.

She took the pregnancy kit and again went to the washroom.

After sometime...

Naaz was sitting on the bed holding the pregnancy kit.

It was positive.

At that time, Sidharth entered the room. He saw Naaz like this.

"Naaz tum abhi tak ready nahi hui? Aaj office mein tumhara first day hai. You shouldn't be late." Said Sidharth but Naaz didn't hear anything.

"I'm pregnant."

That was all she could say.

Sidharth was taken a back.

"What did you say?" He asked to be confirm.

Naaz showed him the pregnancy kit and said, "It's positive. Sidharth main Maa ban ne wali hoon."

He sat beside her. He couldn't understand what to say.

"Mujhe samajh nahi aa raha... Yeh sab kaise.... Matlab.... Shit! We should have been more careful."

Saying that Sidharth face-palmed himself.

On the other hand, Naaz felt bad hearing his words.

"Aap khush nahi lag rahe. Aap ko yeh Baccha nahi chahiye?" She asked with a pale face.

Sidharth understood that she was getting him wrong.

He cupped her face and said, "Of course Baby, mujhe yeh baccha chahiye. You know how much I love kids. It's just tumne abhi abhi apna career start kiya hai. Tumhe abhi acche se kaam karna hai, bohut aage badhna hai. How will you be able to manage all this together?"