Chapter 16: Honeymoon

Next day Preeti also returned from Bangalore. She was also surprised seeing Naaz in their house but unlike Neetu she didn't think much about that neither she ask any question as she was thinking more about her marriage.

Soon Preeti, Neetu and Ritesh three of them got very much attached to Naaz because of her cute nature. Even Pari also loved to be with Naaz all the day. And except Neetu it was only Naaz who could make Pari quiet whenever she started crying.

After Rita Maa told her, Naaz never spoke anything about her relation with Sidharth. She didn't claim him to be her husband. Though Neetu and Preeti doubted their relation a little after observing Naaz being close to Sidharth most of the time, eating from his hand and sharing same room. But Rita Maa cleared their doubt saying that it was normal for them. After Sidharth rescued her and took her to Bareilly, he was the only person whom Naaz could trust. That was why they got attached to each other.

Soon more relatives started coming to Sidharth's house and everyone got busy in looking after the guests and preparation of the pre-wedding ceremonies.

It was a night before Preeti's engagement ceremony. Sidharth was looking for Naaz while she was busy talking with Neetu, Preeti and some other relatives in Preeti's room.

Sidharth went to Rita Maa and asked, "Aap ne Naaz ko dekha hai?"

"Naaz? Woh sayad Preeti ke kamre mein hai." Said Rita Maa.

Sidharth nodded and went to Preeti's room. There he saw her laughing with Neetu, Preeti and other girls. A huge smile came to his face also. He kept staring at her.

After sometime he cleared his throat to let her know about his presence.

Hearing that everyone looked at him including Naaz.

"Arrey Sidharth! Tu bahar kya kar raha hai? Andar aa." Said Preeti.

"No Di. It's ok. Main actually Naaz ko bulane aaya tha." Saying that he looked at Naaz. "Naaz, raat bohut ho rahi hai. Sona nahi hai kya tumhe?"

"Jaane de na Sidharth. Hum soch rahe the ki hum sab ladkiya mil kar puri raat gappe maarenge. Aur Naaz ke bina iss mein bilkool maza nahi aayega. Isliye aaj raat woh humare saath hi so jaayegi." Said Preeti.

Sidharth's smile faded away hearing that.

"Lekin Naaz toh mere saath soti hai...."

"Sirf aaj raat ke liye bol rahi hoon Baba." Said Preeti.

"Haan Sidharth. Let her stay here. Dekh Pari bhi usse nahi chhor rahi." Said Neetu.

"Naaz, tumhe sach mein yaaha sona hai?" He asked to confirm.

"Mujhe koi problem nahi hai. Haan yaaha sone mein thodi der ho jayegi lekin kaal school bhi toh nahi hai. Yaheen ruk jaati hoon main." Said Naaz.

"Thik hai phir..... Main chala jaata hoon. Good night." Said Sidharth getting a little bit irritated and left from there.

He went to his room. His mood was really off.

"Mujhe koi problem nahi hai! Kyu problem hogi? Puri raat gappe maarne ka mauka jo mil raha hai. Khair, accha hi hai. Aaj bohut dino baad main aram se apne bed pe sounga. Nobody will disturb me." He said in his mind and laid down.

He closed his eyes and tried to sleep. But sleep was far away from his eyes. He was changing his position continuously. But yet he couldn't sleep. He was feeling lonely in the room. After sometime he got up and again went to Preeti's room.

"Naaz, tumne cough syrup kaha rakha hai?" He asked suddenly.

"Aap ko cough syrup kyu chahiye?" Asked Naaz.