𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 || 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Start from the beginning

Finally stepping up to her, he slipped the duffle off her shoulders and onto his before sliding his hand into hers.

She smiled at his action while he just looked at her with the same tired look he's been carrying.

"You okay," She asked feeling as if something was off in his mood.

"Yeah I'm good" He replied as he hit the elevator button with his knuckles. "I'm just tired"

He tried just shrugging the conversation off, but she could tell that something was up and he wasn't saying.

She stared at his exhausted self as he leaned against the wall of the elevator with his eyes closed.

She studied his features, noticing how his lashes touched his cheek and how his brows were always bushy and perfect, it kinda made her jealous.

"What" he mumbled, not even having to open his eyes to know that she was staring.

"You" Now she turned her whole body to face him and he opened his eyes to see her standing in front of him "What's going on"

He looked up at the numbers on the elevator watching as the numbers slowly went up. "Nothing. I'm cool"

Rolling her eyes she slipped her hand out of his and turned to face the doors that began opening.

"Bro what's wrong," He asked following after her as she head down to the last door in the hall and took her key out to unlock her door.

"Nothing" She twists open the knob and walks into the apartment.

"So why you snatch them away like that" They both made it through the apartment to the stairs ignoring the people who sat in the living room.

She ignored his question and walked straight into her room. She let all the items she held in her hand spill on the floor.

Soon Giovanni walked in behind her watching as she opened her drawer and pulled out something she could slip on.

"Brooklyn, come here," He said softly as he closed the door and walked over to the bed to sit down. But she ignored him and continued doing what she was doing.

"Stop, and come here" He repeated, but this time he was serious.

Letting out a sigh, she dropped the clothes on the bed and made her way over to the other side where he sitting.

She ended up stopping right in front of him, but that wasn't close enough. Grabbing her arm, Gio pulled her closer, even opening his legs so she could stand in between them.

"What's going on?" he questioned with both her wrist in his hands.

She bit the inside of her cheek as the feeling of his hand caressing her skin shot goosebumps down her body.

"You really not gon talk to me?" He hummed trying to get her to look at him.

"I told you, I'm cool," she said making him lift his head with a smirk on his face.

"You did not just mock me" She looked away, tucking in her lips to hide her laughter. "So you're really that petty" He continued with a smile on his face as he could tell he was beginning to crack her shell.