Chapter 58 : Video Call

Start from the beginning

Raven sighed as she knows that they are right. She have to inform her parents about this. She nodded. It's not like she doesn't want to tell her Mom Dad about Ryder and Ryan. Infact she is very happy to tell them that their sons are alive. They will be on cloud nine.

But, she doesn't want them to deal with all these. David. Brian. Her parents knows about Brian but not about David. She knows very well that if Brian could hurt Ryder and Ryan then no doubt he could hurt her parents and Rowan too. She doesn't want to drag her family in this mess. They are innocent. Moreover, she is scared thinking what if her parents will not agree thinking this is very dangerous. 

Yes, she decided that she will filed a complaint against David and Brian that they tried to kill Ryder and Ryan.  She decided that she will testify in court. And there, Alex and Ivan are telling her to inform her parents about all this. They know that this is very dangerous. Brian and David could do anything and when they will come to know that Raven will be testify in court they will surely gonna harm her. And that's why she is scared that Ruby and Xander (Parents) are not going to permit her to give a testify in court.

"Don't worry, we will make Uncle and Aunty understand" Pari said encouraging her.

"And you are gonna fight against those bastards and we are with you in this fight" Ivan said with his strong deep voice.

"And trust me Babes, We will win" Alex said smirking.

Raven nodded slightly knowing she had their backs.

(Video Call)

Ring ... Ring .... Ring ... Ri-

Rowan : Heyy Losser !!!

Raven rolled her eyes playfully.

Raven : Shut up Row-

Rowan : Alex, Ivan you there too ? Hiiiii

Alex (winked) : Wassup Little man !

Ivan (chuckled) : Hey kiddo !!

Rowan (whinned) : Ivannnn I am not kidd.

Ivan (chuckled) : Sorry Sorry Man, My fault.

Rowan (proud) : It's ok Ivan. I forgave you.

Ivan (gasped) : Thank you so much

Rowan laughed at Ivan's acting. He noticed Pari.

Rowan (winked) : Hii Beautiful Lady

Raven (shocked) : Rowan. What the hell ?

Pari blushed as well as chuckled.

Rowan (rolled his eyes) : Nothing. I am talking to her (pointing to Pari) not you !

Raven : She is my friend. Stop flirting with her.

Rowan : You are jealous !

Raven : You need a good punishment

Rowan : Chill Girl , I am just kidding. Btw beautiful girl ?

Pari : Huh ? What ?

Rowan (innocently) : What was your compulsion that you made her your friend ?

Raven glared at him

Pari (laughed) : She is not that bad.

Rowan : Ohh You are too good to be her.

Raven : SHUT UP ROWAN. CALL MOM AND DAD.

Rowan : Alex, Ivan she is scolding me.

Rowan said whinning. They smirked and smacked Raven on her back of the head.

Raven winced as she rubbed her head.

Raven : GUYSSSSS

Rowan laughed.

Ruby : Raven !

Raven : Mommm

Ruby : My Baby, How are you ? Why aren't you picking up your calls from 2 days ? We are so scared, you know and Alex, Ivan, pari, you guys too ? How are you my Babies, Are you guys okay ? you guys weren't even picking up my calls ? Pari ? You are responsible one-

Xander : Honey calm down, let them speak.

Xander came from behind.

Raven : Dad

She excitedly waved her hand.

Xander chuckled and waved back.

Ruby : What happened ?

Ivan : Aunty we want to tell you guys something.

Xander : Why are you guys so worried ? What happened guys ?

Ivan signalled Raven to say and she cleared her throat.

Raven : M-Mom Dad, I- uhm-

Rowan : What ? You get boyfriend ? Oh no ! Poor him ! Feeling sad for him.

Raven closed her eyes in frustration.

Raven (whinned) : Dadddd

Rowan (mocking) : Daddd

Xander : Rowan, it's like you need a good punishment, hmm ?

Rowan (hands up in surrender) : No No Sorry sorry !

Xander glared at his son and turned towards Raven with his soft eyes.

Xander : Princess, calm down. Take a breath, hmm ? Relax first.

Alex started rubbing her back, while Ivan and Pari give her encouraging smiles. She took a deep breath before continuing again.

Raven : Ryder and Ryan are alive !!!

To Be Continued...

Hope you like this chapter 😁.

Mom, Dad and Little brother finally entered in the scene... 😅.

Share your thoughts what you are thinking will going to happen ?

⚡ Vote ⚡

⚡ Comment ⚡

I will meet you soon in next chapter till then stay safe, take care and Love Yourself ❤️.

Byee Byee... Luv ya 😘.

Published : 29th April 2k23.

Total Words : 1271 words 😁.