warning.

Hello my gremlins!!!

I know it's been quite a while since I updated but that's because I honestly wasn't sure where I wanted this part of the store to go so I took my time to figure it out.

Now that you're seeing this it means that Part Two has officially been shared with the world.

The purpose of this short little blurb here is to give you a heads up that from here on out the story will contain mentions of sexual exploitation and prostitution.

It is not something I have been looking forward to writing. I do not enjoy it, nor do I get excited to see it portrayed in fiction: especially when it involves minors.

But as this is an important part of the story that shows how cruel survival is for the victors, I feel it is something that I shouldn't take out. It is a part of Finnick's trauma that I don't want to dismiss.

I will not be going into detail with smut or anything unless there is a variety of things set in place:
     1) all the characters participating in the scene are over the age of 18
     2) it is something that I think will further the plot of the story
     3) I am comfortable with writing it

I am not a smut writer, I mainly write angst that turns into angsty fluff and I won't pretend otherwise.  What I will say, is that if any of you below the legal adult age feel that something in this story is concerning or makes you feel unsafe, comment or message me about it.

It will always be an open conversation.

I will rewrite things if it comes down to it.

Because yes, it is a part of the story, but people's comfort with such things take priority over my writing.

Happy reading beans!!!