Chapter 10

I was rolling on the floor to other people. It might look painful but to me I just couldn't help it.

So when I was done laughing I stood straight,back stiff,and on high alert.I looked up and met the guy and his sidekick.

Now as I realize who's beside him with a smirk.

I feel like my blood is boiling and my face is red with anger.

I look in the eyes of camy with a smirk on my face, her smirk gets knocked off seeing I'm not blowing up like she thought.

"You do realize I had a feeling you were the traitor,you weren't here,you were always gone and for the past 2 months you have been distant it's not a surprise you became a disappointment"

Everyone is looking like they have no idea what's going on except my family and friends.

The guy beside her has a cape on and has big ears the size of a hand.
Big feet bigger than 2 feet together and hands 2 sizes too big and a head too small.

I think it's an ogre.

'He's an ogre Kira you can tell'
'Well I was just saying I think amira'

I rolled my eyes at her and I came back to reality as I realized everyone's staring at me.

"What"

"We want you to come willingly or forcefully
And if you don't we will kill your pack and family"

Is he really serious? He thinks I'll do that. I can kill them with a snap of my fingers and he thinks he can threaten me by killing my pack.

"I would like to see you try big boy"I say smirking as my family gets their weapons ready.

"You should rethink when you go against the moon goddess I mean I'm the Heir of the moon goddess but still it's a death sentence"

I guess he didn't expect that cause he looks like he's constipated makes me wanna laugh but I stopped myself as I hear feet slamming on the ground behind me we all turn around and look and ogres all around use with clubs with spikes and chains and some even has pitch forks (classic note the sarcasm).

I look back at the cape guy and charge at him, taking my sword out of its holder and flipping in the air, slicing his head off and throwing it at the big one in front of the group that just came in.

Guess that was his son cause he let out a war cry.

I made my way through the war as everyone started when they saw me chop his head.

I jump on a wolf's neck snapping it to the side and jumping beside a vampire twisting his arm backward, jumping in front of him as he turns to get me and strike through his heart.

I turned around when I felt a bullet pierce my arm holding it.
As I raise my arm and shoot the person in the head.

I take my sword killing, slicing through their heads and hearts as an ogre comes at me and drops his club as I quickly put my sword up to block the hit, making the force break the sword in half.

I didn't have time to go in aww as I got hit in the side by the club as I spin a flip sideways getting out of the way I raise my foot and he strikes again and kicks his knee out from under him.

Making him kneel I punch him in the face three times as I drop my hand on his head breaking a force of fire striking through his whole body burning him alive the screams making me smirk.

I look around and at the edge of the woods stands the dad ogre angry as can be standing there waiting to be catched.

I run making my way to him when I get ready to jump I freeze in mid-air.
So confused I look around like what the heck Is going on I see a figure stepping out of the woods with a hood staring in my eyes I'm in a trance like I belong with him.

'Amira what's going on'

'Our mate is the enemy' she whimpered
'I thought we have a mate already Amira what's going on'

'We get two mates since one is a vampire you also get a wolf but I guess he's a wizard to'

As I stay staring at him in sadness but I come back out of my trance when I realize he's our enemy I glare at him even if I can't see his face.

I build up the energy from inside me ready to come out as it spreads through my veins filling every bloodline I have. Every vein is there and howls in pain as my eyes turn blood red.

I drop to the ground landing on my feet.

It feels like something is controlling me from the inside.

'Kira you have to take control or you can kill everyone you love this is what there afraid of you would turn into a monster'

I can't say anything as I try to call the real me.

My hands Raise up, shooting light out of my hands, sticking to his heart.

Someone touches my shoulder I turn around looking at Fire as I shoot another light but it Hits fire throwing her across the field.

I lift off the ground slowly floating toward her as everyone screams for me to stop.

'Stop it stop it'

I scream in my head like it's gonna stop this from happening. I'm floating closer to her when I get at her feet. My hands show a choke hold as she stands up choking and scratching on nothing. My head twitches, shaking my eyes flashes colors back to their normal color.

As Fire gets ready to faint from the air , a sizzling feeling flows through my right shoulder as I look at nashton standing there looking at me with fear and worry I finally start coming back to my senses my hands unfold on their own as I turn to Nash but he's trying to say something as I touch my nose and ears and eyes blood is rolling down me like a river as darkness takes over me.

This book isn't over guys so there will be more updates.