prologue

Please follow me im trying to get some followers and comment the truth hope you love my book.

                 ₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

10 years later

"Come on hurry up run Akira your slacking"
I tried running faster and faster but I'm just 8 years old. I can't run like Dylan. He is fast. I just have to keep trying.

"Dylan can we take a break please my legs hurt" I spoke with the soft voice that comes with a child.

When I looked up to see dylan's face its full of disappointment and disbelief "what would you do Akira if you were running for your life would you slow down and die or would you fasten your speed so you don't get caught"

"Fasten my speed" I spoke with more determination. I look into his eyes and he nods to me "then what you standing there for get to running, 20 more miles for whining.

I start running and running until I run the 20 miles and I have sweat rolling down everywhere down my face,arms,underarms,even my butt crack eww I need a bath.

                  ₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

10 more years later

Hey guys I'm Akira but my dylan calls me Kira like you say Kiara but it's what makes me special that's what dylan said. Well I am 18 years old and I have blond shoulder length hair with blue and red dye at the ends.

Dylan picked it out for me and had done my hair, and let me tell you he is not really good either.Sometimes I wish I had a mom to do my hair and dad to just be my support. Dylan told me I'll know soon but I can't just let it go. Dylan has been a father figure to me for all my years since I can remember one day I called Dylan,dad but he said that I shouldn't do that, he didn't tell me why but I was confused as ever.