Animal House

Here on Berk we made peace with the dragons. We're finally living and working together, and it only took us three hundred years. There's one slight problem, we forgot to tell the animals.

•~•~•~•~•
In the winter me and Hiccup like to race our dragons down a snowy mountain. He calls it sledding. Of course I'm winning. I tell d/n to blow up tree behind us and she happily dose making Hiccup and Toothless slow down. "Eris!" He yells whipping off the snow on his face. "Opps did I do that?" I say with a laugh.

Hiccup and Toothless push in front of us and Toothless puts out a wing blocking my vision. "Hey! Not fair!" Once Toothless puts his wing down a small tree is in front of us making the snow that was on it fall on me. "So it's gonna be like that huh?" I ask. "I have no idea what your talking about." He says with a smirk.

There's a snow pile ahead of us and d/n shoots her fire at it making snow hit Hiccup and Toothless and they start to spin out of control letting me regain my place in first. "Hey!" He yells. "It was her idea!" I say gesturing to d/n. "But I approved." I say with a laugh.

"Eris!" I look back at Hiccup to see a giant avalanche coming our way. There's a small hill so me and d/n easily take to the sky but Hiccup can't and keeps going down the mountain. "Hiccup!" I yell as Hiccup makes his way to Toothless's tail piece to straighten it but it's frozen. I look ahead and their heading right for a cliff! "Hold on!" I yell.

"No go back." Hiccup says but I ignore him and give him my hand and he takes it. At the end of the hill we all fall into a canyon. It was freezing and pitch black and the only thing you could hear was our shivers. "Eris?" Hiccup asks. "Over hear, Hiccup I'm freezing. Come here. Where are the dragons?" He asks pulling me into his arms. Toothless shot a plasma blast letting us know he's here. "Toothless?" Hiccup asks and d/n shot her fire as well. "D/n?" I ask and she lets out another blast. Toothless dose one final blast that creates a small hole and light shines in.

"I see daylight!" Hiccup says. "We're gonna get outta here!" I say. "They saved our lives." I say looking at d/n and Toothless then realize that me and Hiccup are still holding onto each other and we quickly pull apart. "Uh, um, so, so we're good now." He says mumbling the first part. "Good as new." I say and punch Hiccups arm.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Y'a and the dragons used their wings to block the snow." Hiccup says explaining to the rest of the gang what happened. "I've never heard of anything like that. Not even in The Book of Dragons!" Fishlegs says. "I know it was incredible! It's as if their protective instincts just kicked in!" I say excitedly. "I couldn't believe it, the dragons we fought for years came to our rescue." Hiccup says. "Ya, if it weren't for them, we would've frozen to death." I say looking back at d/n and Toothless.

"You know what? You could've used your own bodies to keep you guys warm." Fishlegs says and we make eye contact and quickly scoot away from each other. "Who would do that?" Hiccup asks. "That's crazy." I add. "Hey Eris, if you're still cold." Snotlout says holding out his hands while blowing me a kiss. I kick one of the legs on the giant catapult were sitting on and snow falls on him. "Hey!"

"Hey Hiccup, your fathers looking for you." Tuffnut says from the bridge below us. "He looked angry." Ruff adds. "He's looked angry since the day I was born. But I'm sure there's no connection." Hiccup says mounting Toothless and flying away.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Come on big boy you can do it." Hiccup says as me and him try to push a yak over to the dragons. Stoick put Hiccup in charge of getting the animal and dragons to get along because the animal are to frightened to give any produce. "You'll like them if you get to know them. The dragons look scary but their just big scaley reptials." I add. "Just like Snotlout." Tuff says with a laugh from himself and Astrid before he gets picked up by the collar. "Your the guy right?" Snotlout asks and gets a "no" in response.