The Dragons Nest

Toothless quickly flys downward causing me to yelp. "Toothless what's happening?" Hiccup questions. "Woah what is it?" Toothlesss dodges out of the way cause a Monstrous Nightmare comes in through the fog carrying a sheep. "Get down." Hiccup says flattening his stomach down to Toothless and I do the same. More and more dragons start appearing through the fog.

"What's going on?" I ask Hiccup. "I don't know. Toothless, you gotta get us outta here bud." He says putting his and on the dragons head just for it to get slapped away. "It looks like their hauling in their kill." At his words that made me frightened. "What dose that make us?" I ask.

All the dragons start diving down and that's when I see it. A giant volcano and all the dragons were heading right into it. I wrap my arms tighter around Hiccup.

"What my dad wouldn't give to find this." Hiccup says as all the dragons drop their food into a hole. Toothless lands behind a pillar of rock to hide us. "Oh it's satisfying to know that all of our food is been dumped down a hole."

"They're not eating any of it." I finish Hiccups sentence. A Gronkle flys unsteadily and drops a small fish into the hole. I stats scratching itself when a growl comes from the hole. A giant dragon bigger than I have ever seen, the great hall wouldn't even make up half its body, emerges from the hole and eats the dragon with one bite.

"What is that." I ask and all the dragons scoot closer to the wall to get away from it. I see a beautiful dragon that I have never seen before, I'm not even sure if I've seen it in the Book of Dragons. I think it noticed me to cause we make eye contact and just stare.

(Depending on the dragons type you can change If it's in the book of dragons or not.)

"Alright bud we gotta get outta here." Hiccup whispers to Toothless. "Now." Toothless takes off just before the giant dragon leaped up and bit the spot that we were hiding at. All the dragons start leaving through the way we came.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"No no, it totally makes since, it's like a giant bee hive. Their the workers and that's their queen. It controls them." I say getting off the dragon when we land. "Let's find your dad."

"No, no!" Hiccup says running up to me and grabbing my arm.

"No, not yet, they'll kill Toothless. No, Eris we have to think this through carefully."

"Hiccup we just discovered the Dragons Nest. The thing we've been after since Vikings first sailed here, and you wanna keep it a secret? To protect your pet dragon are you serious?

"Yes." He says turning to face me. The Hiccup I see right now is no "Hiccup the Horrendous," it was a stubborn Viking who had a big heart. "Then what do we do?" I ask. "Just give me until tomorrow, I'll figure something out. Okay." I punch him in the shoulder. "That's for kidnapping me." I say and kiss his cheek. "That's for, everything else." I say and leave.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
It was time for Hiccup to kill a dragon and the cheers for Hiccups name echoes throw the crowd. "Well I can show my face in public again." The chief says while laughing and puts his hand up to calm the crowd. "If somebody told me in a few short weeks Hiccup would go from being well, Hiccup, to placing 1st in dragon training? Well I would've tied em to a mast and shipped him off, for fear he'd gone mad! And you know it!" The entire crowd bursts into laughter. "But, here we are, and no one's more surprised or more proud than I am."

He says and I see Hiccups face drop. Standing with him by the gate to the arena we're listening to his dad. "Today my boy becomes a Viking, today he becomes one of us!" No words have ever disgusted me more. I can't believe we kill them they are amazing creatures.

"Be careful with that dragon." I say clearing the silence. "It's not the dragon I'm worried about." He says looking at his dad. "What are you gonna do?"

"Put an end to this. I have to try. Eris, if something goes wrong, just make sure they don't find Toothless."

"I will." I answer back. "Just, promise me it won't go wrong."

I say and before he gets to answer Gobber comes in from around the corner. "It's time Hiccup, knock 'em dead." He walks into the arena and places his helmet on his head as the crowd cheers his name. Normally I would over look the common statement but I'm guessing he actually meant 'knock em dead'. He grabs a shield and a dagger from the weapon rack and tells them he's ready.

The cage doors slam open as the Monstrous Nightmare emerges from it engulfed in flames. It crawls all over the arena walls and shoots fire at some people. Then it's eyes land on Hiccup. It gets right up close to him and Hiccup drops his shield and dagger. He takes his helmet off and throws it on the ground. "I'm not one of them." He says which shocks everyone.

"Stop the fight." Stoick says but Hiccup yells no. "I need you all to see this. Their not what we think they are. We don't have to kill them."

"I said stop the fight!" Stoick yells slamming his hammer on the bars of the arena causing the Monstrous Nightmares eyes turn back into slits.

Hiccup brings his hand away just in time or he wouldn't have a hand anymore. The dragon starts chasing him so I take a axe and use it to hoist the gate open just enough for me to crawl under. Hiccup try's to grab a shield but the dragon steps on the weapon rack still chasing him.

I run over to the broken weapon rack and step on the handle of a mallet making it launch in the air and I grab it and throw it at the dragon. It falls to the ground and when it looks back up it starts chasing me. "This way!" Stoick yells through the open gate. I get there with Hiccup behind me but the dragon shoots its fire and Hiccup starts running in the opposite direction.

The Monstrous Nightmare has Hiccup in between its claws when I hear a familiar sound of the Night Fury. Toothless blasts the bars and enters into the arena causing a lot of dust so we can't see what's going on. Toothless drags the Monstrous Nightmare off of Hiccup and starts attacking him. He pushes the other dragon off of him and stands protectively in front of Hiccup. With one final roar the Monstrous Nightmare retreats to its cage.

Hiccup try's to push Toothless out of the arena but he wouldn't budge. A bunch of the Vikings start jumping down into the ring and I see that same dragon from the Nest, hiding behind a rock formation. It must've followed us home the other night. Stoick grabs a axe and runs into the arena. Toothless pushes Vikings away making his way to Stoick. Toothless has the Cheif pinned on the ground. "Toothless stop!" Hiccup try's. "No!" Hiccup yells and Toothless stops.

Spitlout slams Toothless's head on the ground and everyone else starts help taking down the dragon. "No just please don't hurt him." Hiccup says and I hold him back so he doesn't make matters worse. "Put it with the others." Stoick demands.