Chapter 12: Jealous, Hatred, and Regret

Mikey POV

Skylar where the hell are you?' I kept saying over and over for the last 2 weeks. Mom have been worried she didn't go to work, she kept on crying for Skylar I just wish sometimes that she worry and care for me. I know you're thinking that I'm not suppose to be selfish but I am. Since she came in the world everyone was happy and praising her, but they knew that she came from another father and not my dad so they wait until she came of age and starts to ignore her.

Me and her were like bestfriend but all that end when mother starts to worry about her. So I did something regretful, and can you guess it?
Yep I start to bully her, and Jaxon help to so I knew that maybe she will move out of the pack since Jaxon will be the new alpha. I never knew she would do it so early even before Jaxon became the Alpha.

Something wasn't right with Jaxon when Sky--- I mean Skylar ran away and disconnect with the pack, but I should of guessed earlier because Jax mentioned to me before that Skylar was his mate. So now she's a rogue and I don't give a flying fuck about her even the Luna care about her because I think she know about the whole pack insulting her and ignoring her.

So yesterday mom went to work since she had missed a lot of days of work, and now I'm sitting in my room cause I was really bored. Jaxon was with me and playing some stupid game in his phone.
"Man I'm really bored wanna go in the mall with me? I wanna get out and relax." he asks.
"Then go to the woods."
"Been there done that."
"Okay but the money's on you."
"Sure whatever, let's go."
I got up and stretch. "By the way I'm driving." And snatch the keys from him.
He growls.
"Sorry." I said and bow my head in respect since he is now the Alpha.
"No prob."

We got in the mall and went to look inside the man wear stores, and some jewelry I saw and I buy a watch for dad, Jaxon was acting funny and keep sniffing the air.
"Dude what's wrong?"
"I caught a smell and I think I know who, but it have a mother smell mix with it and someone else smell." He explain. I sniff the air too and Skylar scent was there.

What is she going here? Who was with her?' I smell again and I caught another smell. Maybe that's her second mate smell. And he smell like an alpha.
"I think she was with a man or her mate." I said without a care. But deep inside I care for Skylar.
I look over at Jaxon and was froze dead in his track and his fist tightened. "I don't think so. That person smells like a pregnant woman, and I think I know who she is with." He look at me a his eye soften. "Lets go, I'm hungry."
"Yeah lets."

We just went around the corner and I saw her with a older girl who was pregnant and from the look of it she's not far from giving birth. She was talking to Skylar, but when she saw that Skylar wasn't looking at her and asks; ' Hey what's wrong Faith?'
I knew Faith was her middle name and doesn't like when someone in the pack call her that name. But why did she call her that. When she turn around look at us and said a loud Ohhhhhh.

Skylar was looking at us with hatred and shock just like we were watching her.
She look at us and put a hand on her stomach. I was confuse, I think she saw it through me and took her hands off and shook her head and look at Jaxon with so much hatred and disgust that even I feel sorry for him.
She pull the girl hand as if to tell her to go but, the girl was looking at me with curiosity.
"Isn't that your brother Faith?"
"Yeah use to be," and truth be told it hurts after she said those words. "can we go now Gigi. Sin's waiting for us." She look at us again and turn around, and I smell her anger and pain and I can tell if I was a normal wolf I would be scared.
"Okay wait for me." Gigi said and give us a threaten glare and walk away.
"So.... Can we go eat now" Jaxon stated. I can't still believe that boy is still hungry after all this.
"Sure." We turn around and walk to the pizza eating place.

Jaxon POV

I turn the curb and saw Skylar. She look healthy except the tired look in her eyes. The pregnant girl follow Skylar gaze and was locked with mine and her aura scream power.
'So you're the one that reject her. I hope she never forgive you.'
'So what if I was?'
'Then you're gonna regret it later on. Stupid boy.'
How did she get in my link to talk with me?
I just shrugs to give her my answers.

Skylar put a hand on her stomach her brother gave her a confusing look and she took her hands off.
I wouldn't care how the future turn out to be, I really don't give a danm.
Do I?

Skylar was looking at me with hate and you can see the disgust look in her eyes and I don't blame her. The girl was looking at Mike with curiosity and I think because she never heard of----
"Is that your brother Faith?"
Him.
"Yeah use to be, can we go now Gigi. Sin's waiting for us." I feel so sorry for Mike right now. The look of hurt flash through his eyes and he masked as fast as it comes.

She turns and gave me a last glance then she walked away. She suddenly call after Skylar to wait for her and gave both me and Mike a warning glare then turn.
It was so awkward and I couldn't take it anymore and I was still really hungry.
"So..... Can we go eat now" I said
'Can't you ever think of nothing other than food?' Wade asks.

'Well there's f*cking and torturing even more.' I smirked

'Ok ok well later. And I'm horny."
'Later Wade.' I close the link and walk to the pizza place in the mall.

I know I don't regret nothing now and I hope I regret nothing in the future.

I hope you don't Jaxon.