Chapter 2: Mother's love and Mate?

Skylar's mom pic

As I run through the forest I can't help but feel like I belong there and I don't need a family only momma and Lupin. Even if I am friend with the omegas that doesn't mean that we're bestfriend, my only bestfriends were in the school but one found her mate and she had to move away, the other had to take care of her pack due to family trouble.

Truth be told they were like the sisters I needed, the kind of father they acted like and the kind of mother I have. I told them everything about me. The one who became Alpha early take responsibility of me, and there was once the pack were mad at me; she the one with a mate was the one who came to my rescue. She's beyond beautiful with a long brown hair and green eyes. Sage was her name, and she once told me her name meant kindness in her encestor language and she really is kind. I was happy and sad that she found her mate three months ago, because I knew her mate was looking for her for 3 years which meant that her mate is 22 and she's 17. Age doesn't matter to us in the supernatural world the goddess choose who's right for you and who can help you and be there for you, but I know mine going to reject me and I don't blame him. I jus wish that the day come so-

"Who's there? show yourself?" I command when I hear a twig snap and I was in human form to make matter worst.

"Okay okay. Geez woman are you always that alert." my bestfriend whine.

"Goddess Sin it's just you, I thought you were a rogue." I said and Sin come up to me and wipe some tears that I didn't know was there. Sin is a hybrid means she's half vampire, half werewolf and half demon, and something else. She's really pretty with her grey iris and and baby blond hair, tan skin and nice curves.

"You know you can come live with me and my mom and dad right Faith?"She says and she's the second one to call me by my middle name.

" I know, I didn't know there were tears on my face you know." I said while laughing bitterly.

"Pour it out Faith you holding it in for too long, I'm here just hide your face so I can't see you." And after those words I letterally broke down and sob. I didn't know for how long I cried but when I stop the sun was almost setting.

"Better now?" Sin asked.

"Yeah somehow, thank you"

"You know I'm always there when you need someone, just howler or ring like the mundanes said and I'll come to you okay little sister?" She plea worridely, and I just nod and shift.

"I'll see you sometimes at school young pup." She lick my snout and run back where she came from, in wolf form.

"Yeah see you." and I left.

I arrive home just before father come home and quickly ran into my room and turn on my ipod. song by Simple Plan 'Welcome to my life"

Do you ever feel like breaking down? Do you ever feel out of place?

Like somehow you just dont belong

and no one understands you?

Do you ever run away? Do you lock yourself in your room?

With the radio on turned up so loud and no one hears you screaming?

As the song played I went and took a nice warm bath and get dress. Just as I finish my mom call me through the link.

"Baby are you okay? are you hungry?"

"Yes momma, I'm good. come upstairs the room's unlock."

"Coming my baby girl." and with that I put away my dirty clothes and fix my homework desk and I'm done.

*knock knock*