Chapter 3: Play and Rejection

This sexy beast up there is Jaxon^^

Jaxon POV (finally)

I did everything for a reason, I kill, torture, and shame people weaker than me and I don't regret any second of it. You might call me insane or I'm mad but what's done is done. The only person I can't seem to get control over is the beta's wife daughter 'Skylar'. I made the pack hate, shame and even disrespect her, but none of it get to her thick head. She might pretend that I don't get to her but I know that I do.
In the weres society a mated wolf shouldn't cheat on their mate and her stupid b!tch of a mother cheated on the pack's beta her husband, and what's worse she lied and said an alpha raped her and everyone can see that it was a lie so she could get away with it, stupid liar.

So now my party starts in 10 minutes and my soon to be beta/best friend 'Mikey' was helping me find some decent clothes to wear, today I get to meet my mate and I hope she's a hot stuff. But lately my wolf had been quiet and stiff whenever I talk about Skylar and I've been having her in my mind and it's really tiring. So now I found a light blue shirt and a dark jean I got from mom last Christmas and my black and white Nike sneaker. 'I wonder what Skylar is doing now?' I thought as I was going outside the most beautiful smell hit me in the face with a force. I sniffed the air and Mikey looked at me funny. "What's wrong man?" He asked through the link.

"Nothing I-I think I found my mate, but I'm not really sure."

"Ohh" he said out loud "good luck man, I'm gonna waste myself." and with that he walk off. I kept on smelling and scan the area where the smell was coming from then my world just came crashing down with the speed of lighting.

'Mate!' Wade, my wolf shouts.

'No she's not our mate! She's the cheater's daughter!' I clearly yell at him. 'Why don't we play with her for some time, and she'll know that I'm the boss and reject her.'

'NO!' he plead 'Don't please, you'll break her and her wolf. please don't'.

'Ohh shut it. it'll be fun.' I reply with a smirk and walk up to her, she look like she was expecting the rejection and start to walk away. 'Ohh how fun I'm going to have.' I thought to myself.

"Come inside we have to talk" I said and she nod like a good pup.

I look around and saw that most of the kids were already wasted, I was searching for Mikey but I couldn't find him so I got a punch for Skylar then put a little more drug in it and gave it to her she look confuse and adorable- No Jaxon you shouldn't think like that. I nod and she took it. '

After four more punch she look drunk enough and I carried her to my bedroom and locked the door.

I started kissing her and she kissed back and it became heated. I smell her arousal and I knew she wanted more and that's what I'll give the little slut. I took off her shirt and pants, she look more beautiful her curves and the little V-line she was better than Britney my girlfriend. It was beautiful but I don't have time for that. I started kissing her neck and found her sweet spot and suck it hard and she was moaning and those sound are music to my ears. I go down to her breast and un-hook her bra and my finger passed near her nipple and she shivver under my touch, I smirk and did it again and went to suck it, she was trashing under me I stop and look up at her.

"Jaxon please I-I need more" she moan and I knew what she wanted but I want to see her beg.

"Need more what?" I coo.

"I need more of you please."

"Only me?" I asked

"Y-Yes only you. Please." My wolf howled in happiness.

"Okay I'll give you what you, but first say that you're my bitch" She look taken aback so I roll her nipple and she groan and bit her lower lips. "You gonna say it?" She nod.

"I-I'm y-yo-your bitch" she said and tears start flowing down her cheek. I guess she didn't like the name but said it just cause I'm her mate.

"Good now was that so bad?"

"No"

I went down low and took her panty off and let me tell you it was the best view I have ever seen in my life. I touch her clits and she moans louder. I suck one of my fingers and I put one inside of her and she hiss in pain, I guess I'm her first I thrust in deeper then add another finger and she threw her head back and grab the sheets and moan. I went faster with my wolf speed and I knew she's close so I remove my fingers and she whimper. I chuckle and took my mini(well it's not that small only 8in) me out and I was already leaking. I didn't wait for her to say yes and I went inside of her and she cries in pain and I thrust inside her, I knew she was in pain but she's just one night stand and I don't care what happens next. Her tears start falling down her cheek and I slow down and thrust a little more and my stomach felt a little funny and I cum inside her and fill her whole. I know she's not gonna get pregnant cause she's not in heat and I think she's taking pills so I shouldn't worry.

After I was done she passed out, I look at her more closely and she's not really bad she's so beautiful and her pink lips was teasing me. I shook my head and went to sleep and I knew this is a dream.

I wake up and I hear a soft sleeping voice then I look around and then last night memory came back. I quickly went inside my bathroom and do my business and brush me teeth and took a shower. I finished my shower and get dress and wait for her to wake up.

Some minutes later she groans and open her eyes and look around and mutter, "please let this be a dream."

I sigh and speak up. " It wasn't a dream and I wish it were." Even though I didn't mean I make it sound like it.

'I thought you said you weren't going to reject our mate?" Wade said

'Who said I was telling the truth?'

'Please don't do this I beg of you.'

'No I can't she's the cheater's daughter and I can't accept her to be the Luna of the pack.' With that I got up and look at her.

"I, alpha Jaxon Thompson reject you Skylar Faith Haddock as my mate." And I head a pop and I knew the bond has broke.

"Fine" she answer and say something I never knew she would do.

"I, Skylar Faith Haddock accept your rejection alpha Jaxon Thompson." with that I walk out. 'I hate you and I hope you're happy, if you need I'm here but don't expect me to talk to you.' Wade said and I shift and went for a run.

I'm not that good with the scene so please leave any comment and don't forget to vote; bye lil pups