Chapter 9: Determination and Hope

Wade POV

Rejection. A word that even I myself doesn't get the meaning but one thing for sure is that you feel a lot of pain and sometimes you wish you never said it in the first place, but not me I meant every word I said to Lupin even though I know the children she's bearing or was bearing for us is going to die. Even if they live they wouldn't be call my children, I'm not their father. You might think I'm mean and stuff but I'm not. I'm going with what I think that is best for me.

When Lupin told me I was a father I was shock but I put a blank emotion so she wouldn't see my reaction. I don't want a child even though it is good but not for me and my Sub human is not even ready to be a dad. I rather have pup with another female than with Skylar. Not that she's bad or anything, she doesn't show any sign of submission, but act very well to fool a human. When Jaxon uses his Alpha tone on him she got a grim face on but quickly hide it. Skylar is a nice person, she shows determination, confidence and when she set her mind on something I see that she have to do it no matter what the cost is.

Lupin on the other hand trust too much so I play with her and show her that not everybody is gentle as they seem, I know she hates me and I do not care.

I never would of believe that she would accept but when she look at me back with that same hatred maybe even more I knew that she's showing the sign of becoming a lone and powerful wolf.

Pause

Us weres are like humans but much powerful and beautiful or hot as Jaxon always says. We look like artificial made up person but we're not, we came from a Realm call the LightiusYoung realm but call it Lightius realm for short. Back on track, we look like that because the goddess is our creator and made us look human, but we never forget that we are beast, wild, and we can't be tame. Lupus is like our father as in he notice which rank we should be in as in; Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, Normal, and lastly Omegas. If you're wondering if Lupus is Lupin father then no, Lupus is Lupin's oldest brother.

Lupin looks like her grandmother the Goddess Nix, so yeah Lupin might be in the Alpha or Beta ranks, but mostly Alpha. My father on the other hand is Lukus (Lupin's second older brother best-friend) but they don't live in the same realm after my dad found mom he went to her realm so they can both rule together. My mother is still alive but never heard from her and I don't give a flying fork. I only one sibling and it's a girl.

 Resume

I love my live just the way it is, I know I'm going to need a heir so I will choose a mateless she-wolf, but for now I should enjoy because I have no mate to hold me back and cling on me every second. I love ruling over weaker person, but I respect my pack except if you do a taboo thing. So now I'm laying down to make the pain go away and that will take two- four days so I went to sleep and smile like I have no care in the world and I don't.

Sin POV

I feel sorry about the way Sky has been living her life, most people in her pack doesn't respect her, and sadly the soon to be alpha is her mate and worst he rejected her. Ohh yeah Sage came to visit and she's staying for a week and she's going to be a mother also but next month is her due date, I'm so happy I can be the aunt for both of my friends. One way or another that boy name Jaxon is going to get it from me.

You make my best-friend cry or sad then you got a real problem with me, and on top of that you reject her well then just wish you were never born.
Her brother was suppose to be kind to her and help her but nooo he had to follow the crowd.

Sometimes I wish that Sky was my sister instead of being like one, it's not like we have any trouble, it's just that being a sister would of been better. Sage and I are cousin but we act like sisters since both of us are the only child and we add Skylar to our circle when we were in the 4th grade. Both Sage and Skylar were shy and I was the energize one but that change when we were in middle school we hit the changing or shifting process the same day. Sage became the out going and mature one, Skylar the innocent and shy one then there's me still the same but more cheery then ever.

In school we were still the same, If i'm there Skylar is always behind or with me, or if Sage is somewhere then all three of us are together. In Junior High we all go to heat and it was still the same. In high school all of us had a grew taller, but Sage was like a mother to both me and Sky. When she had to move away to go to her mate we cried but her mate was so possessive sometimes it became hard to talk like old times. But we knew better so whenever we have time we call or text.

Today is another day for me to work harder since I became alpha at the age of 16 due to my father's health, and mother was on duty for her luna job. I get to read and sign the stack of papers that was on my desk. Yipee.

Skylar was still sleeping and she look better than the last three days, and Sage was doing goddess knows what for all I care and tomorrow I have to get ready, cause it's my birthday and I'm thrilled not only I get to find my mate even though I waited two years but I can't shake the feeling of being happy for some reason, I'm going to be 18 and the title of Alpha will finally be all mine.

'I can't wait until we found our mate even if we are still waiting' Leah my wolf said.

'I know me neither but if we can't I'm going to search for him' I answer with determination.

'let's hope we do. Ohh and by the way Skylar already woke up.' she said and close the link.

"Thanks" I mutter.

Unknown POV

I need to find my daughter and bring her back and I don't know where she is or what pack she's in all I know is that she has been rejected, I've felt it. So my pack have to move away from where we were living in the States to move back to England my real country.

Some of my pack I left there 16 yrs ago (plus this year) are happy that I'm coming back. My Delta was in charge for me, and he did a pretty good job keeping everyone in check and going for.

"Daddy will I see sister there? Or do I have to wait again until she shows up?" My daughter ask.

"Yes father do we have to wait again? I want to meet her." My son said with his accent strong, and pout even for a 19 yrs old boy still act like a kid.

Both my kids twins and I lost my mate and mother of my twins after she had our wonderful kids, I have three kids. Two girls one boy, but one is from another woman and I can't find her.

I just hope the the goddess was helping her and her mother. I was drunk the night I mated with another female but thanks to my wolf he told me we got her pregnant and she was already mated to a Beta. I didn't regret that I made her pregnant I just regret that I didn't sniff her to see if she was taken or not. When I woke up that day the woman was already gone and so was my unborn child. I told my beta what had happen he shook his head and put some senses back in my head and try to help me find my child but I didn't have a luck.

So here I am in a car in England on my way to my pack.

"I hope I do found her this time." I answer my kids and force a smile. They both hug me and rest their heads on my shoulder while my Beta was driving back home.

"I hope you found her alpha, even I can't wait any longer. When we arrive I'll make sure some of the best tracker search for the woman. I won't give up and neither will you." My Beta said.

"I can't give up, and I never will."

With that in mind my wolf keep on saying we need our child but I know better so I close the link between me and him and close my eye and let sleep take me away to la la land.

I don't have the slightest idea of what I wrote since I was bored so I hope you *my little pups* like it.

VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW