Chapter 4: Leaving the pack and the real liar

Skylar POV

Gonna have a switch of POV between Skylar and Jaxon. Just a reminder so you guys won't get confuse.

'I was dreaming, I was dreaming.' I keep repeating to myself and I knew that if I open my eyes those nightmares will stop so I did. I look around and I saw that my worst nightmare really did came true, I groan "Please let this be a dream."

Then I heard a sigh coming from the other side where I wasn't looking. I turned around and Goddess forbiden I wish I didn't, there stood 'Jaxon' tall and regretful.

'Why did he looks like he regret something? did we do anything? I tried to remember something from last night then I remember that I got drunk' Shit. 'That son of a bitch, that jerk, that asshole, that bastard, oh flying forks he got me drunk, then I remember I went to a room with......' I thought to myself then reality dawn on me.

Oh no please don't tell me I did it with him, please don't let it be true. He's my first for god sakes and I did it with none other than with the playboy, the one night stander, the man whore. I just hope he use protection; of course he would he wouldn't let anyone get pregnant for him even me, so I shouldn't be worry.' He got up softly and look at me. "I, alpha Jaxon Thompson reject you Skylar Faith Haddock as my mate." He said and my wolf howls in pain and keep on howling. I saw that he was still standing there I guess he's waiting for my reaction.

'Well then man whore, two can play at this f*cking game.'

'Is he really going to be the only one having fun my dear Skylar' Lupin said through clench teeth and in pain.

'No my dear.'

"Fine. I, Skylar Faith Haddock accept your rejection alpha Jaxon Thompson and reject you as my mate." I said loud and clear and wait for his next move, and he walk away. Ten minutes later I try to get up. Keyword is try, but as I try again my lower part was hurting and I hiss in pain.

I try again and I was limping, I guess he went to hard cause I look down and saw some blood.

"Oh my god. this is clearly raping" I said outloud to myself. I saw a mirror and I look at it and wipe some tears that I didn't know was there. "Lulu?"

'Yes sweetie?'

"why am I crying?"

"It's because of the rejection, but do not let it get to you, you must live and show him wrong. Okay Sky?'

"Yes I'll try. Get some rest we going to have a long day tomorrow."

"Okay, do not do something reckless okay?'

"Have I ever steer you wrong Lulu?" she laughs.

"haha you got me. No you have never."

"Good now sleep okay, you'll need it." "Okay later I love you"

"I love you too"

I went inside the bathroom and looked for a new toothbrush, I saw one and took it then I went to pee but it was to hard, my lower region hurt so I try again and it burn. I went to the bathtub and took a warm shower, while in there I cried and cried until I couldn't anymore. I scrub every in of my body when I came out I look at my body and I was pink. I look for my clothes which were on the floor I got dress again and search for some money it took me some time but I found three bags with stash of hundreds in it, I took one of the bags I got half and leave the other half and put it in one of the bags and put them back in their place.

I took the black bag and went outside from one of Jaxon's windows.

I went home but no one was there so I walk to my room and grab two of my little suitcase and put the clothes I brought myself which were most of them and grab some of my body and hair product, I grabbed three un-open toothbrush and two toothpastes. I got all my shoes except for the ones I got from my so call dad family and the pack Luna. I took what I got from myself and what my mom had given me. I'm going to miss her. I glance over the room again and see that I only left some clothes and shoes, my laptop(I send all my important stuff on Sin's computer just in case) my ipod and my phone. I turn around and smile.

"I'm gonna miss my room." Like that I walk out with my stuff on both of my hand and left with a smile. I got in front of my car and open the trunk and put my bags in there and close the trunk and look back at the place I once lived. I got in the car and drove about 2 miles and stop in front of the pack teritory and announce that I leave the pack and the mind link just popped and I knew that I'm no longer part of Lighting Blood pack anymore.

Jaxon POV

My head hurts, my heart aches, and I can't focus since this morning event. It kept repeating over and over in my head and I can't stop it, and it's all that bitch fault. After running for two hours I went back home something didn't feel right I shrugged it off and went to the kitchen for some food. I'm a teen what can I say?

Anyways after eating my mom last night lasagna I went to my room to find a nice surprise. I wouldn't say nice because it was a mess I guess the rejection finally got to her. my room was upside down my clothes were on the floor, my homework table was on the other side and my mirror was broken.

"That was from my first night stander!" I yelled I look around some more and saw that my bed sheets was ripped with claws, I guess that was from last night, truth be told it was the best sex I had in years. Maybe I can trick her again and get her to bed with me again; I grin with that thought.

"Jax!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Yes mother?" I yelled back. "You have a visitor."

I wonder who that could be. "Coming!"

Downstairs was my mom and Mikey. "Really mom?"

"This was the only way to get you out and I got important-" She started saying and she cries holding her head, then a pain came in my head, then I saw Mikey holding his head too. All at once the pain stopped like it was never there.

"What was that mom?" I asked.

"Looks like someone left the pack, but who would leave without telling us?" She asks in wonder.

"I don't know ma'am but we have to gather wait and see." Mikey said and look over to me. "You wanna come over no one's at my house today?'

"Sure, but you gonna have to feed me."

"Sure why the heck not."

Thanks to some that asked me if I was alright and such I really appreciate it 💕💕 but I'm doing fine and you pups?