Chapter 6: Saving The Princess and Catching The Bad Guy

Start from the beginning

Midgar Kingdom

After sneaking out of the school and into the city, Kagari was standing one of the highest buildings in the kingdom, looking down at his surroundings, holding a map in his hand.

Then, both Greed and and Tank emerged from the shadows.

Greed: We have discovered Princess Alexia's location as you ordered, my liege

Kagari: Excellent, so where is she?

Greed: She's currently being held captive by in one of the knight facilities underneath the kingdom, it's highly suspected that some of the knights in this city have connections to The Cult of Diablos.

Kagari: Of course, how's her condition?

Greed: She's alive, but they have been extracting her blood for some kind of experiment they've been working on.

Kagari: Just like they tried to do with my sister. Tell me, what do you know of the knights in that base?

Greed: They are known as The Fenrir Faction, my liege. We've discovered many of their bases within the city.

Kagari took out his map and proceeded to mark all of the areas where the bases were located.

Kagari: So, how is my idiot brother doing?

Greed: From what I've seen, they still have him undergoing interrogation. They should be releasing him soon. Would you like for us to go retrieve him, my liege?

Kagari: There's no need for that, Greed.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Besides. Knowing Cid, probably thinks of his interrogation to be a perfect fit for a "mob character" anyway.)

Kagari: Alright, I'll be heading down. I want the two of you to stay here and be ready. We strike tonight and I want you to assist the others in destroying the bases.

Kagari: Iron, Tusk, Jima, To me.

After hearing their names, three shadows appeared out of Kagari's shadow.