CHAPTER 32: Lilith

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Nigga.. we've got guns in here so open the fucking door!!!!" The knock got louder and he only dart around the room not knowing what to do.

They are at least seven of them.

"We are going in... Wait.. who the fuck are you?"

Simon heard one of them said and he stopped to listen.

"We are in the middle of something here.. so buzz off" the guy yell.

"What the hell, did his eyes just glow?"

A loud scream resounded and Simon frowned.

"Shit!.. shoot!!!"

Loud gunshots follows and Simon covered his ear immediately.

Soon, the gunshot died down and he heard a light knock on his door. He raised his head with his lips trembling badly.

"Open up Simon.. it's me"

"Boss!!" He spranged up and open the door.

"Oh fuck!" He cursed seeing the blood that covered Aaron's whole body. His gaze moved to the men laying dead on the floor and he vomited immediately.

They were brutally killed.

"You should get use to it" Aaron said tapping his back and he vomited the more.

"Eww" Aaron muttered.

°°°

~AIRPORT~

Marisa could be seen dragging two boxes behind her while following old Racheal.

"Mom.. can you at least explain why we are here in England?" Marissa asked for the uptenth times. Again, Old Racheal turned quiet.

"Ignoring me like this won't stop me from asking.. you know that right?" She asked.

Old Racheal looked at her and shook her head.

"What a clueless girl I have" she said.

"You're the one making me clueless.. why do you love keeping me in the dark huh?"

"I'll tell you everything once I see my granddaughter" she said.

"Do you really think she is here in England? Why would Diana be here?"

"Gosh! You talk too much" Old Racheal snapped.

"You made me talk too much!"

They stopped their track seeing a strange woman staring at them.

Old Racheal eyes changed immediately and she stood in her spot.

Marisa noticed. "What's wrong? Do you know her?" She asked.

"No.. but I know what she is" she replied.

"Oh.. let's go then" Marisa said but the woman started walking close to them.

"Hello" she said walking closer. She is actually one of Evanora's side witch.

°°°

"Shit!" Scott cursed when he got shock after touching Lilith.

Lilith shook her head looking at him. "Dumbass"

Scott moved to touch her again but stopped mid-air.

"Gosh! I really wish to smack your head right now" he said gritting his teeth.

"Hmm" Lilith said looking down.

"You been dull since you woke up. Is something bothering you?" Scott asked.