CHAPTER 32: Lilith

Start from the beginning

Gloria spranged up feeling weird again then ran to the bathroom and throw up. This is her third time today. She splashed some water on her face before going out for some fresh air.

She went back to where she saw Lizzy and Diana. Luckily she found them there.

"Gloria!" Lizzy waved at her and she walked towards them.

"You okay?" Diana asked.

"I don't feel too good" she replied.

"Sorry.. you should see the doctor" Lizzy said.

"Can I try?" Diana went back on begging Lizzy on trying the arrow shooting.

"Fine" Lizzy finally gave up and gave it to her.

Diana squealed and grabbed it.

Lizzy moved to help but Diana surprisingly, she held the arrow perfectly.

Diana squinted her eyes and then shoot.

"Holy Molly" Lizzy muttered.

The arrow hit the red circle perfectly.

"What" Diana muttered.

"You're also good at arrows?" Gloria asked.

"Actually.. this is my first time shooting one" Diana eyes widened the more and her lips part.

Some strand of her hair glowed blue.

Cassiel was watching around the corner. He closed his eyes and then turned to leave but a girl appeared before him.

He jerked backward a bit and he stared at her with a deep frown on his face.

"Aren't you going to apologise?" Ciara asked folding her arm with an angry look on her face.

...

Back in Aaron's room..

"She left again" Aaron frowned seeing Gloria is not in the room again.

He moved to go out but his phone rang. He haven't touched his phone ever since he had gotten to the palace.

"Sir!" A guy said in a frustrating voice when he picked and he sighed. His assistant; Simon.

"What!" Aaron asked in a frustrating tune.

"Sorry to say but do you really care about your business at all. I've called you thousand of times but you refused to pick. The business is falling apart!" Simon poured everything out.

"Do you really know who you're talking to?" Aaron asked. This would be the first time his assistant would talk this way.

"I.. I.. am so sorry sir.. I was just so frustrated. The KF empire are really threatening us right now saying we should hand over the company to them. They even captured my family boss" he cried over the phone.

"Geez.. Grown man don't cry you know that" Aaron said.

"Boss this is my family we are talking about.. I'm even running for my life at this moment. Please boss can you please come over?.. I haven't slept for almost a week now" he cried harder.

Aaron kept quiet and went towards his window.

"Boss?...

"Fine I'll come" he said blankly and cut the phone call then vanished.

...

In Berlin, immediately Aaron cut the call, Simon shrink in fear. He was around the corner of his room sweating profusely.

"Hey dude!!!" Some began to bang his door in a rough manner.

"They found me?" He asked himself.

"We know you're in here.. you better come out or it won't be funny anymore!!" They bang his door again and he stood and rushed toward the window.