eight

She's married.

Brittany knows the beautiful woman across the dinner table is married. It's not a secret. It never was. The pair had met on Tinder of all places. She had swiped right on the profile of the beautiful brunette.

Santana was always quick to let the matches that messaged her through the app know that she was married and that her husband wanted a threesome.

Brittany had never been shy to try new things. She had recently gotten out of a relationship and wanted to have sex with no strings attached. A beautiful and incredibly sexy brunette and her hot looking husband looked like a lot of fun.

The three of them got to know each other over dinner. Well, mostly Brittany and Santana. Noah was just sort of there on his phone.

Brittany, as Santana had learned, was the owner of a very popular dance studio in Manhattan. She had worked with many top artists and had even toured in the past with them.

Santana was a Spanish teacher at a very prestigious high school in Flushing where she happened to also be a cheerleading coach. Her husband was a stockbroker on Wall Street. A good one at that.

"No way!" Brittany replied to the newly discovered information. "McKinley High School is my old school. I graduated not too long ago. Lima wouldn't have been able to handle your hotness." She said as she shot a wink at the blushing brunette.

Santana couldn't believe how easily the younger woman made her blush. Santana Lopez has never blushed but here she was blushing like a teenager all because of the blonde 8 years her junior.

"I got out of there after graduation. It was the class of 2007. I just got really lucky that Sue Sylvester put in a good word for me with some friends in the school district. One of the good things of having been a cheer captain."

"I was cheer captain too!" Brittany said happily had her hand landed on the brunettes. "Let me guess, you also won nationals all 4 years you were there?"

"Sure did. Coach Sue would've killed me if we lost."

The pair had so much in common. The chemistry was off the charts.

"I'm glad you two are getting along so well but is this threesome gonna happen or not?" Her husband asked. His irritation being too obvious.

The trio had decided to take things to a much more private setting, a luxurious hotel. Brittany had promised her roommates that she wouldn't have any more sexcapades in their apartment. Last time she had a guy over he wouldn't leave her alone for two weeks. She had to get a restraining order on him.

It wasn't a surprise that Brittany and Santana had great sexual chemistry. After their first kiss, they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Puck didn't mind. His fantasy of getting to see two sexy women get it in was happening right before his very eyes. It was so hard for him to keep his eyes on the road as he drove to the hotel. His wife was French kissing a hot girl who had her hands up her shirt. No, Puck didn't mind at all. His cock had never been so hard.

"Hot damn" he whispered under his breath as he heard moaning coming from the back seat.

Santana couldn't control herself. The wet heat between her legs was too much. No one had ever gotten her this turned on before and she and Brittany still had on all their clothes.

Noah was enjoying this. His wife finally agreed to a threesome. Santana had rejected the idea of a threesome time and time again. Noah asked a lot of times throughout the years and she never agreed to it.

Santana had her reasons for denying one of his fantasies. It wasn't that she didn't find it hot. It wasn't that she didn't find a woman sexy. It wasn't because she hadn't thought of it. No, Santana had denied it because she found it incredibly hot. She found a woman so damn sexy. She thought about it all the time. It was the only way she could get wet enough for Noah.