CHAPTER 2: Castles, Chariots, and Magicians

4/11, Monday Shibuya, Morning

Akira wakes up to his new routine. Dressing for Shujin Academy,

eating curry with Sojiro, getting confused with the trains and getting lost. He makes it, forgetting to bring an umbrella. He waits for the rain to clear under a platform.

He sees a very pretty girl. Blond hair, blue-eyes, and pearly white skin. She's just looking off into the distance, she looks at him, they exchange looks and smile a little. One of them was about to break the silence. Kamoshida pulls up in his car and sees the girl.

"Hey Ann, would you like a ride to school."

"No thank you sir-"

"It's my treat, don't sweat it."

"Okay..."

The smile she had turned into a frown. A blond headed boy who looks like a punk comes running up and says out loud.

"Damn Kamoshida, that pervy bastard."

"Candidate found" says the app.

"Who is Kamoshida and why is he a pervy bastard?"

"How do yah not know Kamoshida you got the Shujin Academy-, wait I heard we were gettin' a transfer, guess I actually gotta explain stuff."

"Location found" Says the app again.

"Rumor has it Kamoshida treats a lot of the girls at the school a certain way. A ton of em are uncomfortable with it, but they don't say anything."

"Like the girl who just went with him in his car?"

"Goddamn it not Ann too..."

"It looks like he doesn't exactly care about those rumors, truths, or rules."

"It's what I hate about him, he thinks he's the damn king of the castle."

"Distortion found, now entering the Metaverse." says the app quietly.

"As much as I want to hear about Kamoshida, We gotta pick up our pace and start getting to school."

"Shit you're right. Let's go."

They arrived, but the school isn't a school anymore, it was a castle with the name "Shujin Academy" on it. You could hear music, from an organ, to a bass, the music was far more casual than the ominous castle. They look at each other in pure confusion.

"So do you want to enter the suspicious castle that has our school name?"

"I don't think we gotta choice..."

They entered the castle. Nobody was there..., they would see these flashes. Between the castle and reality.

"The hell's goin on here..."

"I'd blame the curry, but I had that yesterday, maybe we should ask that random knight over there."

A knight in armor approaches the blond boy and Akira. They were about to ask the knight a question, but the knight immediately captured them and put them in a cell.

"Not another cell..."

"Imma ask that question later..., mind helpin me find a way out of here."

"If this is a castle there's usually a King, and it looks like the King is coming."

"I effing hate this day..."

"Same man, same."

Kamoshida enters their views. Yet not in the same clothing as before. Only having a Kingly cape, a crown and not wearing much.