"Promise me to visit me." You whisper into his neck, since he's a little taller than you.

"Oh you didn't think I'd let you go back to L.A. without visiting you from time to time, did you?" He chuckles as he pulls you away to look at you once more.

You shake your head smiling. "No, yes, maybe, I don't know." You giggle.

"I'll visit you for sure. And I'll do my best to even bring Susy here." He gestures down to where the little kitty joined at your feet.

You squad down and lift her up. "Make sure to take care of this dude here." You talk to Susy, holding her tight.

She purrs at your touches. "And even if you can't carry Susy, just smuggle her then." You tell Garry, looking at the kitty in your arms.

Garry giggles. "I will, I swear." He clarifies and you know him well enough to say that he is pretty serious saying that.

After another round of hugs and cuddles you're back in your apartment.

"Check." You cross out the last word on your little last minute things checklist.

You beam one last big smile into your apartment before closing its door and lock it twice. "This means Goodbye then." You mumble against the door.

Taking a deep breath you make it down the stairs and place your suitcase and backpack in your trunk, starting your car shortly after.

Since Flo and the others stayed at hotels pretty close to one another, you decided to meet at Flo's place.

Whole 15 minutes driving.

It's already half past 10a.m., but still you take your time and use roads you've been mostly using, living here in New York. You take all the beautiful and unique spots in one last time, mostly with a smile.

You'll miss this, no question.

After whole 30 instead of 15 minutes you arrive at the hotel where Flo stayed the whole Hawkeye and stuff time.

You pull up into the parking garage.

|To: The best one❤😩

I'm here. You coming?

On our way.. where's
your slot?

Uh floor 3, slot 26 or so.
You won't oversee me.🚘🔥

You probably mean
'overhear'💀...

C'mon, whats a bimmer
without tuning?

Whetever makes you sleep
at night...

Hurry up sweetie, we're late!

YOU ran late.

I'll take that blame.|

As Flo stops responding you're sure about that she's already on her way down to you.

You've got a middle good few onto the staircase, where also the elevators are.

Spotting three girls coming out and looking around, you decide to rev your gas making your exhaust shoot a little.

Yeah, there everyone's attention goes.
Even a strangers one. Oops.