Chapter 7: Eclipse and Shadow, The Brothers of Darkness

Start from the beginning

Zenon: I will take your lives...

Zenon: In the honorable service of The Knights of Rounds!

Zenon thrusted his sword towards Shadow and Eclipse, creating a massive shockwave. As the dust cleared, Zenon thought that he took them down but was shocked as nothing was there.

Zenon: What...!?

Shadow: I see, so tell us. Where is this core member of the cult?

Eclipse: Because it's definitely not you.

(Timeskip)

Midgar Kingdom

On the surface of The Midgar Kingdom, The Knight Order was currently dealing with the mutant experiment from the cult as it was tearing through their forces.

The First Princess, Iris Midgar was running on the roof of a nearby house and jumped as she slashed the back of the monster's neck.

Iris: You monster!

Iris landed on the ground and saw that the monster was healing its wounds.

She charged her red mana to the blade of her sword and slashed the monster's arm off and knocked it back into a building with a sword thrust.

As the monster regenerated, Iris unleashed a series of powerful slashes attempting to slice the monster to pieces.

Iris: I'll keep going!

???: You're only making her suffer.

Just as Iris was about to continue, she was stopped by a familiar blonde haired elf standing infront of the beast.

Alpha: Don't you realize that...?

Iris: Who are you?!

Alpha: Alpha....

The monster tried to crush Alpha with its giant hand, but she already dodged.

Now she was in the air ready to deliver the finishing blow.

Alpha: You poor thing. I know it hurts. You won't have to suffer anymore.

Alpha drew her slime sword and began to charge it with magical energy, creating a blinding blue light.