"That's so cool!," I exclaimed.

"Y/n! This isn't the time to be impressed!," Sakura hissed.

"Why? We just need to destroy all the puppets, right? Don't worry. I will destroy the most of them," I smirked, feeling excited.

Sakura and Lady Chiyo looked like I was talking crazy talk and Sasori chuckled. "As if you could," Sasori said.

I removed all the weight and kept inside scroll. Now there was nothing restraining me, no weights at all. Sasori raised an eyebrow, "As if that would be enough to stop me."

I pulled out a kunai and our battle began. Sasori attacked with his puppet's but I moved quickly and soon one puppet had already fallen to the ground before anyone could react.

"One puppet down! Let's begin this party!," I said already breaking a second one. And just like that I focused on my battle, not looking at others.

"Hehe. That's fifty! Yay! I won!," I screamed as I started laughing with mirth.

I looked around to find not just Sasori's puppets but also Lady Chiyo's puppets were broken and Sakura had thrown something at Sasori. There were at least twenty puppets left. All the puppets fell to the ground as whatever Sakura threw grew in size and attached Sasori to the wall behind him.

I found out that it was a sealing tool that sealed chakra completely. Lady Chiyo fell to her knees and Sakura was running towards her. I was soon by her side and saw a puppet rise from behind us with a katana in hand. I held Lady Chiyo and quickly jumped away with her, just before it hit us.

(Shippuden episode 27)

Lady Chiyo was breathing heavily and I tried to keep her up as we got the antidote out. Sasori attacked again but for some reason he seemed slow. Lady Chiyo used the mother and father puppets to pierce his heart.

I gave Lady Chiyo the antidote as I sighed in relief. It was finally over. He looked at both the puppet at his side and I felt a sudden sadness.

'It must hurt to be killed in this way... I wonder if he is feeling betrayed by the ones he loved...' I thought as I lowered my gaze to the floor.

I then noticed that the ground was marked with writing and realised it was a seal. Sasori even answered Sakura's question and told us about Orochimaru claiming it to be a reward for defeating him.

"At midday in ten days, go to the Tenchi Bridge located in the Village Hidden in the Grass! I've got a spy working for me as his subordinates... I was supposed to rendezvous... with him... there...," Sasori said before dying.

Lady Chiyo told us that Sasori had read her moves but for some reason he didn't try to dodge the attack. 'Maybe... Just maybe... He wasn't such a bad person...' I thought feeling sad even though I know I shouldn't.

(Shippuden episode 29)

After that we went after Naruto and Kakashi-sensei. I carried Lady Chiyo on my back securely and ran at a fast speed as Sakura followed. "You're too fast! Slow down!," Sakura said. I slowed down and ran at her pace.

As we ran we found traces of a battle and knew we were on the right path. Sakura and I looked at each other and nodded before continuing. Shortly after, we arrived at the place.

(Shippuden episode 30)

We found Naruto was breathing heavily. "We finally met up...," Sakura smiled.

"S-Sakura...," Naruto said.

"You did well to find us," Kakashi-sensei praised us.

"We felt a huge tremor earlier...," Sakura replied. Naruto and sensei still had their fight left.

We heard sounds of kunai clashing and looked over to find Team Guy. Kakashi-sensei warned them after seeing the blond guy go near his clay bird. He did something and then suddenly began to grow.

Neji shouted to warn us and I quickly made a shadow clone. "All of you come close to us! Gather around me!," I shouted.

Hearing my shout everyone ran towards me as me and my clone quickly made handsigns. As soon as they were nearby. We slammed our hands to the ground and raised two different barriers of domes around us.

I kept supplying the inner dome my chakra so that if any impact is caused, it can rebuild the dome and maintain it. After a few moments, I safely broke down the barrier.

As we got a clear view of what had happened I fell on my knees, breathing heavily. Naruto and Lee were quickly by my side and I pulled myself together because it still wasn't over.

We moved to a clearing where Sakura tried to heal Gaara but we knew it was no use. Sakura gave the news and Naruto started crying and venting his anger. Lady Chiyo went ahead and started to perform a jutsu on him.

(Shippuden episode 31)

Lady Chiyo was breathing heavily as she tried to bring Gaara back to life. But she had less chakra and Naruto volunteered to help. Lady Chiyo started talking about how glad she was to have met someone like Naruto and Naruto and Gaara's friendship.

Lady Chiyo gave each one of us encouraging words. It was becoming difficult to breath and stay standing and I grimaced. Lee saw this and looked concerned but I quickly smiled to reassure him.

As the jutsu finished, she fell backwards and Sakura was there besides her. Team from Sand Village had arrived and soon Gaara woke up, making everyone cheer and smile.

"I'm... glad...," I said before finally giving in to the darkness that consumed me and I felt myself falling forward and then darkness took over.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys 😊 How have you been? This chapter was a bit longer than other, but I hope you liked it! Did you enjoy the chapter? Thanks for reading ☺️
See you next time! Take care of yourself 😘 Love you all my babies 💕 Hugs for you ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ Have a great day!