(IV) A Moment in Time

Start from the beginning

"Peeta I'm cummin!" I sing

My entire body trembles, my hips trying to spasm out of control but stay held fast in Peeta's secure lock hold. I lose all sense of sound. Of reason. Of nothing except where his mouth is sucking insistently to claim his prize. My body is all too happy to give it as I explode from the inside out. All the way from my clit to my roots and down to the tips of my toes.

I'm trying to understand what I'm saying as I cry out and croon but all I can think is Peeta's mouth on me. Peeta watching me as I become a lewd mess beneath his hot mouth and hands. Oh his eyes. He finally has mercy and releases my clit, now swollen and sensitive as he gently lowers me to the mattress. He's sitting back on his knees again just watching me writhe, a mess of rattled and sparking nerves that seem to have no end because of his touch, his hand stroking his length as he watches.

"You are so beautiful baby" he moans, bringing my fingers that are still threaded in his to his slick lips as he continues to stroke himself and it makes me blush.

That's not fair. I want to touch him too. But more than anything, I need him inside me.

"Did you know that you purr baby?" he smirks before I attempt to do it and realize it comes naturally with my titillated body still singing. 

Peeta's brows furrow, his mouth twisting with pleasure when I rub my thumb over his weeping tip. I like how he shivers as if he'd gotten a jolt of electricity through his spine. To see him come apart beneath my hands.

I remember doing this once on the train.

"Peeta, I want you" I plead rolling my hips as I stroke him

My thumb is the only finger on the underside of his base but I am fully palming his thick shaft, with a little difficulty, making a firm snaking stroke as my thumb rolls over his tip.

"Fuck baby, you can have me" he moans throwing his head back as I repeat the process, using his precum and mine to moisten his thick shaft.
"Inside me Peeta. I want you"
"I'd love nothing more" he moans lowering to kiss me again.

I love his lips. His bottom is so plump and perfect to suck on. Soft and sweet like honey and marshmallows.

"Are you sure?" he rumbles as his breath comes out in heavy pants
"Always" I croon
"If I hurt you, scare you or you just change your mind tell me, ok? We'll stop. I promise" he reassures me
"I will. I promise" I nod sliding my hips down so his tip rubs against me making me whine.

He moans and it makes me relax a little as his face tucks into my neck. His hand grips beneath my thigh and he pulls me closer so his tip is nestled right against my slick lips. Oh I want all of him. Peeta please!

When he adjusts his hips Peeta gently prods at my entrance, slowly slipping his tip within me. I can't help the gasp that constricts my throat. He's so thick he's filling me to the brim before he's even truly in me. He wouldn't hurt me, would he? A wave of fear rips through me and I whimper softly trying to fight to haze. Peeta's eye are quickly on mine as he rips his face from my throat, his body still as stone.

"Talk to me baby" he whispers against my lips as his eyes search mine imploringly

My sweet Peeta.

"Mean Peeta" I whisper not wanting to wound him

I didn't see him that way right now but my memories...he didn't look at me.

"How can I fix it baby?"
"Look at me?" I plead "And don't let go"

I trail the nails of my right hand up his arm and thread them through his, giving it a squeeze so he understood.