(IV) A Moment in Time

Peeta rolls atop me with his mouth still enclosed around my nipple, moaning lowly around it.

"Spread them pretty thighs for me baby" he moans running his thumb over an old scar on my inner right thigh gently.

My thighs fall open immediately as I am a slave to his every command. My hands are everywhere, wanting to touch all of him that I can as his mouth renders me voiceless. I rub them over and through his curls, whimpering when I feel his left-hand slide down and caress the scar across my stomach before continuing its descent. When his fingers meet my clothed heat Peeta hisses, encasing my hardened bud in a slick cold updraft that makes me gasp. 

"Don't stop" I whisper

Peeta's lips lay gentle kisses all over my breasts making me twitch and gasp beneath his suckling lips as he continued his exploration. When he reaches my scar, Peeta scoots down the mattress, his liquid amber eyes burning as they sweep up to hold mine. I want to cover my face but his look holds me in place. The tip of his tongue dips over his bottom lip agonizingly slow until it reaches my heated skin. By now I'm twitching beneath him with need. His eyes never leave mine as he gives a soft suck to the raised skin that makes me practically sing. His mouth is so hot as he lays kisses across the skin in between leaving his soft suckles. It feels so good but I want his mouth lower. I push my hips up with a whimper garnering his attention.

"What's wrong baby?" he breathed happily at my neediness, his warm breath fanning the seat of my panties
"Ah!" I gasp trying to think straight
"Hmm, is this it?" he feigns innocence before covering my pussy with his mouth, flicking his tongue against my already throbbing clothed clit "Is this what you want love?"
"Yes!"

My nails are in his hair, fighting the need to push him deeper into my pussy while he teases me.

"Let me hear it baby", Peeta hums slipping his tongue under the seat of my panties

My legs stiffen as if I'd been electrocuted and my tongue is frozen.

"Say it" he hums using his left index finger to pull the seat to the side where he buries his nose in the curls at the apex of my thighs.
"Peeta please. Your mouth. Taste me please!" I whine loudly rolling my hips to entice him further.

His pupils dilate and I think I've won.

"That's my girl" he moans

He locks his arms around my thighs before dragging me off the bed with him as he sits back on his knees. Mine now rest over his shoulders, his large hands palming my ass as he wraps his lips around my clit. Oh this is embarrassing. Yet I can't tear my eyes away, my hands still wrapped in his curls.

"Watch" he rumbles with my juices already on his lips and cheeks.

I watch as he trails his tongue from my clit to my dripping hole. Peeta slowly slides his tongue deep within me, his lids lowering, humming as he lapped at my arousal. I can't help but to let my hands tug and massage at his hair as he delves deeper, his left thumb circling my clit, that is still slick from his initial kiss.

"You taste so sweet love" he hums making his tongue vibrate deep inside me.
"Peeta!" I tug at his hair
"That's right. Get wet as you want for me. Let go" he sighs sucking along each of my lips with his eyes closed

When his mouth gives my clit a tender suckling kiss, I am almost undone. My breath catches as my grip in his curls tighten. But he does it over. And over. And over again. My hips jerk with each kiss and my temperature skyrockets, a thin sheen of sweat now enveloping my skin.

"Peeta" I whimper "I'm gonna cum!"
"Go ahead love. Let me taste you. I want every drop" he groaned dreamily as I shook in his hold

He wraps his lips around my clit and rolls his slick tongue against the most sensitive part and I am undone. My free hand slides down my stomach to thread my fingers through his at my waist. He happily takes it.