Quad Drive Shu Kurenai x Exam Stressed Reader

Začít od začátku

"Notes! Notes! Where did I put them again?"

I said to myself as I rummaged through the mess of papers on the floor of my room. I need to do a quick revision of Inorganic Chemistry from a live video with my notes and book but I can't find them again!

I paused and took a deep breath. No.

Searching for my notes in a haphazard way like this isn't gonna help me. I should separate them all subject-wise in the order I find them.

I took another deep breath as I began separating every bundle properly. At last, I was finally able to get all of my notes as I rushed to my laptop to attend the class.

A short timeskip:

After a whole day of studying, when I finally got over with the revision marathons, I yawned as I got up and went to the kitchen to grab myself something to eat.

It was 1:30 a.m. already and I didn't really have the energy to make some full course meal. At times like these, I miss Shu so badly. He used to take care of my diet very well when I was busy studying.

I really love his cooking and the way he used to backhug me before I slowly fell asleep after my studies. And the way he used to- Wait what- What am I thinking?!

I blushed lightly when I realized I'd been picturing everything about him. But I can't help it! He's my boyfriend so it's natural for me to miss him! *(⁠ ⁠≧⁠Д⁠≦⁠)*

But...he's in Japan and not coming back anytime soon so...I better focus on finding something to eat.

After 20 minutes, I was sitting at the dining table with a plate of rice balls and pickles along with a cup of green tea.

I let out a soft sigh as I started eating quietly in the big house Shu and I lived in. After eating and washing the dishes, I went back to the bedroom and fell asleep.

The only thing I knew was that my exam was getting closer with each passing day. I had no idea what surprise I was gonna get a day later...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A day later:
Evening time in New York:

Shu had just stepped in the house with his suitcase. He wasn't surprised that (Y/N) didn't come to greet him.

Even if a robber broke into the house and pointed a gun at her head, she'd put it down and tell the robber to wait to rob her until her revision is done.

The albino sighed softly to himself as he used the guest room's bathroom to freshen up. After fixing all his stuff properly, Shu went into the study room where he'd expected the (h/c) haired girl to be.

His guess was indeed correct. There his girlfriend was, sitting on the chair with the table scattered with books and her notes on Science. Her laptop was in front of her, with an ongoing lecture that Shu assumed to be a revision.