7: THE MASTER PLAN

tw: public abuse, rape (no descriptive) starts from '---')

It was a strange feeling, to be stuck with Wrath. Of course it was, he was not a person with a blithe demeanor, he was more of a person one could call petulance and peevish. Not that he was on the bright side, he was like irritable thrashing waves at your feet.

The guards allegedly walked around, as Wrath said. Hongjoong is still wondering how he managed to persuade him into this. A purveyor of lies he is, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't speak the truth. Hongjoong was the one with a belief that Wrath was lying.

Wrath is extant, still breathing beside Hongjoong as he lets him on his feet. Hongjoong lifted his head to glower at him with ferocity. Wrath was throwing callous comments about Hongjoong the whole time he helped the agent up. Hongjoong would have dislodged him but he didn't want to aggravate the whole situation.

But he wasn't being easy as well, how could he? The person he detests the most was carrying him around, being curt about Hongjoong and being a pain in ass. He was sure Wrath was trying to make fun of Hongjoong. Had Hongjoong been taller and brawnier, he would have hounded this big guy all the way.

Alas, he was the one being harassed. Not really, but yes, Hongjoong describes it that way.

He tremored on his own foot pads momentarily before setting up carefully. He must say, Wrath is adept at doing certain things, including carrying someone around but it's something Hongjoong dislikes so that makes it worse. He is never going to get used to this guy's presence.

Hongjoong's piercy gaze met Wrath's virtually fractious one, only to get pushed away by a frisky wink. What's with him and those irksome facial expressions? Hongjoong held back a scoff and reached for his gun in his back pocket.

Very suddenly, Wrath moved towards the rail and peeked downwards as if there was an apocalypse below them. Hongjoong was unsure until he heard faint whispers. As if his trepidation had been exacerbated, Hongjoong followed Wrath's stare to gape at the guards muling around.

"So they were actually there." Hongjoong mumbled instinctively, Wrath humming in acknowledgement.

The sentinels peered in the gloominess of the alley, flashing torches and talking through their mouthpiece.

"I am always right. That's why, believe me." Wrath smiled in the darkness. Now that he saw, it was not really dark, the luminescent moonlight still illuminated every inch of Wrath's face.

The sky was dark almost like velvet, the moon majestically stood above them, lucent and glittering like precious ornaments and crystals. Black and silky in the middle and ending with deep blueth at the horizon. The stars embellished the velvety sky with its twinkling details, so breathtaking it was.

Hongjoong felt it luring him in as if permitting him to touch the moon and the stars. Soon, the warm and faint rays of sunlight will suffuse the deserted streets and the city buildings. A touch and he would dislodge for he is so mesmerized by the starry night.

"Are you done being fascinated? Shall we get to work?" Wrath snapped Hongjoong out of his self-made stupor.

He wasn't the one to jump at some voice interrupting him admiring things but Wrath had a different effect on his voice, like a hot dessert. So resonant yet so annoying to Hongjoong. To many people, he may look like an epitome of an ideal person but to Hongjoong, he looks like a complete idiot.

"Shut up, give me the ropes and recite the plan again. I can't believe you are so dumb to choose the dumbest idea of all." Hongjoong shook his head, musing that the said plan was dismissive of the recognition.