When Taehyung walked up to wash the heap of dirty dishes, she dismissed him to sleep with a warm hug and a goodnight kiss, gently caressing his bruised cheeks.

On his way to his tattered tent, which is the only secluded place he owns in this whole wide place that of course he got at the pleading of kimchima from the Madame, someone backhugged him which made the latter scream.

" Shh, don't let them take my head off." Jimin snickered.

" Stop playing around Jimine. Have you eaten?" Taehyung enquired after his primal shock and scolds.

" Yes, I'm so full. And look what I have brought for you." Jimin thrusted a paper wrapping into his hands before running away into the darkness and of course not before giving Taehyung a goodnight kiss on his forehead.

Taehyung excitedly opened the paper wrap and drooled at the sight and aroma of fresh marshmallows. He realized his eyes are also drooling which was the reason why Jimin had run away in the first place. The buff male hates tears in his eyes.

He savored the taste of strawberry marshmallows in the comfort of his tent and makeshift bed. Before going to bed, he prayed for the little kids that were away in other orphanages. Some of the authorities are cruel where some are compassionate. Taehyung had witnessed both the fury and care of such shelters and wished every one of them are safe. Cleaning his exhausted body by wiping away the dirt, he slept as soon as his back touched the blanket.

Taehyung woke up hearing the loud clanking and sword clashing sounds. 'The soldiers are up' chanted Taehyung's mind to retrieve him from the fog of sleep. After a few minutes, Taehyung jolted up and gathered a pair of clothes and set his journey to the river side.

From the dull endeavors of the sky along with the disappearing presence of the moon and hooting of the birds, Taehyung confirmed it is only turning to be five in the morning and paced his step towards the water body.

Yeontan was there as usual because tannie knows Taehyung needs a gatekeeper at the forefront. Taehyung slowly nudged the sleeping dog who wagged his tail and came to his alerted mode.

There is a small enclosed area built up with mortars and brick to protect the privacy of ladies. Taehyung opened the gate to that arena. He slides his new clothes and provisions of bathing to the side stool and stand still to see his reflection on the moonlit water.

He slowly undressed himself, letting the loose pants fall away from his petite waist. He untied the shabby top and unwound the cloth that clenched around his chest. The moment his chest felt freed, two fresh mounds of skin sagged and jiggled with newfound freedom. His boobs was a conspicuous part of his body when they are not tightly bound by the elastic cloth. He took off the small cloth that drapped around his sex and felt wind gushing onto his vagina.

He saw his reflection and pensively looked at the curves he has and the perfectly round boobs and plump ass he got.

He had heard females in the house complaining over their flat chest or buttocks and about their lack of curves and wide hips. There he is, standing with all the perfect proportions of a feminine body but was chained under the label of a man.

Kimichima was the one to find out his deformity at first. He is a male in regards of his sound even though it has an undertone of sweetness. Even as a child, Taehyung refused to be called a girl and insisted with everyone calling him with the pronouns of a boy.

When years had passed, Taehyung couldn't stop himself from possessing feminine features. His breast and wide hip casted him with noticeable difference. He completely broke down the day he had his menarch. Only kimchima and his best friend know about his secret.

Jimin protects him from other males who insist Taehyung to bath or sleep together as deemed as brotherly activities. This is the hidden truth behind why he doesn't want to attend military and possess a single tent to himself.

Taheyung splashed the cold water onto his warm body, shining under the moonilight, swimming and reveling in the freshness of the water under the sky. He lathered his body and washed away the exhaustion and dreadful memories of yesterdays' and prepared his body to welcome new things in his life.

Upon hearing tannie's barks, Taheyung trudged to the bricked shore and scurried for his clothes. Wearing them without binding his chest and picking up most of his things from stone stool, ran away to the front area.

After making sure the front area was left with no one, he ran past the stone gate but a sudden baritone of sound halted him in his steps.

"Stop there. Who are you?"

A sudden wave of dejavu passed through his heart and mind. With the gathered courage, he raised his eyes to see a man with dimpled cheeks or a pale face.

But his eyes got stuck in the ocean that reflected in the other's blue eyes. Undoubtedly his mind chanted that the man standing in front of him was none other than the General himself.

"General." His feeble voice saluted his master and bowed down.

" I asked who are you?"