03 ; she who can flick a crying switch

—————————

—————————

A light, one so bright that it would've blinded someone. That was the first thing Fumiko saw when she opened her eyes.

"[Name]~" someone called out in a baby voice. [Name]? Whose that? Fumiko blinked and realised that she was being held by someone.

The unfamiliar person called out the name again while Fumiko looked around the room. Her eyes landed on the mirror and that's when she noticed it. She wasn't Fumiko anymore, she was someone else.

Her eyes quickly shot back towards the person that was holding her. It was Sayuri the actress. "Are you hungry baby?" Sayuri called as she made her child sit up.

What happened? Why am Sayuri's baby? Fumiko tried to recall her thoughts and she realised that she had died after the encounter with Kenji in the stairwell. What happen to my baby? How about Gorou?

Tears welled up in her eyes as she started to cry, this startled the actress.

That night as her parents slept, [Name] managed to take one of their phones and searched up her name.

Amemiya Fumiko.

There were various articles about the death of the doctor. But [Name] noticed something. They all dated back 3 years ago. She skimmed through the articles and found out that both her and her unborn child died that day.

She then search up another thing.

Amemiya Gorou.

This was the search that shocked her the most. Gorou had been pronounced missing, and most believe that he was dead but have yet to find his body.  There was even a funeral for him. It was recently as well, about 5 months before she woke up in this new body.

This wasn't supposed to happen. [Name] was supposed to be Fumiko, she was supposed to be married to Gorou and give birth to their child. They were supposed to be one happy family.

* * *

"[Name] where are you!"

"I'm behind you." [Name] replied in a monotone voice. A year had passed since she had been reincarnated, and she decided just to accept her fate.

[Name] found out that she was the younger cousin of Arima Kana, the genius child actress.

Today [Name] was sent over to Kana's residence due to her parents having to go to work. Since Kana was a child actress, she also had to go to sets to film, and today was one of those days.

The car wasn't silent, Kana was gossiping to [Name] about things but all her words were going in one ear and out the other. [Name] wasn't paying attention, instead she looked out the car window and hummed in response to make it seem like she was listening.