changbin mocked chan before glaring at him.

"we're not stalking them! we're simply just going to the gym so i can get a certain person's number... that's all." changbin exclaimed.

chan just nodded.

"right..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"min! come on, we gotta go now or that hot guy will leave!" felix called out.

minho quickly put on a baggy grey t-shirt over his tight, black nike gym shorts and ran down the stairs, practically slipping while holding onto the railing for dear life.

"yeah, yeah, i'm coming! god... maybe we should just ask for his number or to go to ice cream with us? rushing to get ready for him is really stressing, lix." minho said out of breath.

felix rolled his eyes and grabbed his water bottle.

"right, well... good luck then, if you want it so bad, you can ask him." felix huffed.

minho sighed deeply and stood up straight, stretching his limbs.

"let's just go." minho spoke.

felix nodded and the two of them walked out after putting their shoes on and grabbing all of their things.

getting into felix's car, minho sat in the passenger's seat and immediately plugged in his phone with the aux cord.

"alright, it's sad songs time!" minho said with with a big grin.

felix looked at him and chuckled as he cranked the engine and pulled out of their driveway.

the song ONLY by Leehi starting playing.

"ugh... i love this song."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it had been almost fifteen minutes since chan and changbin had walked into the gym.

they had walked around the whole gym about three times with no sight of minho nor felix.

they were even late.

they got there at 6:20pm and they were supposed to be there at six o'clock.

"i swear to fuck, changbin. i might literally kill myself. this is such a waste of time-"

"chan, you cannot be complaining right now. i didn't ask you to come with me, you insisted you came, alright? shut the fuck up." changbin groaned.

chan rolled his eyes as they continued to wonder hopelessly around the gym.

meanwhile, minho and felix had actually been there before the other two came in and noticed them walking around looking for something or someone.

felix was about to go say hi but minho stopped him and decided he wanted to play with the two.

they'd been following the two around, making sure to hide when they'd look back.