CH: Sixteen: Day of Wolverine- I mean Zhao's Attack

The third day is quite eventful, especially when Jasmine woke up to a game called 20 Questions about her experience below the village. She spoke about anything except her abilities and what she learned while trying to get away to clean up and dress. Sokka noticed how closed off she is about her personal insight and groaned in annoyance as he sensed more secrecy yet again.

However, there is a reason for such. Jasmine wants to get all the facts straight before she could tell them everything. She knows she has yet to tell them about her origins and this whole world being scripted yet not scripted apparently, but it's a good thing after all, because as it turns out, she has questions about that too. She did her usual hygienic routine in the bathing house for women and got out of the village to practice waterbending in while looking at seal turtles. Afterwards, she plans to see the guy who sent the gift yesterday to thank him.

Katara and Aang are being taught by Master Pakku, and Sokka is hanging out with Princess Yue despite thinking about being nosy and spy on the dark skinned girl.

That and...trying to see who is this "Han" guy. However, he deemed the hangout more important.

Jasmine's POV-->

"Ok, now just let me... I did it! I made ice swords float in the air. Now all I need to do is work on my Vergil impression of him along the way back in the village... How did he sound like again?"

Yes, for a full on hour, not only did I play with the seals, but I had also been working on the fire whip and floating ice swords while trying to be as cool as the older Sparda brother...I feel like a weeb.

However, it's good to be cultured, so I'll proudly be the first weeb in Avatar: The Last Airbender. I rowed one of the borrowed boats back into the village to deal with whoever gave me the statue. Don't get me wrong, its a nice gesture, but I prefer to get feelings out of the way before someone gets mentally hurt by the end of this book. I asked questions around the palace, and the evidence lead me to the courtyard where Yue's fiance is. I told one of the warriors that its urgent that I see him ASAP. I stood behind the wall away from everyone's eyes while I wait on him. He showed up with a gleeful smile and shining eyes as soon as he spotted me with his gift in tow.

"I was wondering when you was going to get that. The Avatar said you were on a special mission, so you weren't able to. You like it?"
'Now I don't have the heart to. He looks so excited to see me like a puppy!'
"I-I love it. I didn't know you was watching me meditating even if I felt eyes on my form."
"Are you kidding me? You're too beautiful not to watch."
'You wouldn't be able to say such when you know what I am, what I can do, and see my face in it's entirety,' I thought looking away.

Han called himself taking a break from training for a while and lead me inside the palace on the balcony looking over the village. It's so beautiful. Such a shame that such a scenery will be ruined later on.

"It looks like it's sparkling. I could stare at the view forever."
"I can too."

I glanced at him to see his blue eyes stare on my form. I coughed and got to the point while staring straight ahead.

"Um, why did you bring me here? Surely not to just look at this."
"Oh yeah. Well, for one, I wanted to say sorry that the few of my warriors kicked you out of warrior training. I scolded them as soon as I caught whiff of their deeds."
"You don't have to, but I shall take your apology as theirs. Is that why you made me this ice sculpture?"
"That's one of the reasons..."

I raised an eyebrow at Han as I leaned on the rail. I am honestly really tempted to do that skit from Snapcube during the beginning of Sly Cooper: The Thevious Raccoonous, however, I sadly held it down for the sake of looking sane. Han was looking awfully hesitant as gave him my attention.