CH Two: Destined on Opposites

Dreamworld->

"Wake up, dear child."

Jasmine kept hearing a woman's voice whisper waking her up. She opened her eyes to see a ghostly figure in the darkness. Hurriedly getting up, the confused young teenager reached for her hoping for answers to the millions of questions wrapping around her head.

"Your destiny awaits in the South Pole. Find the warrior of the tribe and follow the Avatar, Hantai."

"Follow the Avatar? Hantai? Wait, I have questions!"
"All will be answered in due time."

Dreamworld->

She blinked, and she found herself in the air falling into the ship that looked oh so familiar. She yelled like a banshee while her bang covered her eyes from the view thankfully.

"I promise to sharpen my weapons more often! I promise to stop dreaming about the dreamboat on behind the screen! I'm so sorry!"

Her yells were interrupted by a bald headed boy that airbended his way up and caught her to his relief. She thanked him over and over again, much to the boy's surprise. When they reached to the ground, Jasmine dropped to her knees and kissed the snow.

"Oh how I miss you solid grou-woah!"
"Sorry miss, but we kinda have to go."
'Awe, he sounds so cute that I will let him throw me over his shoulder this one time.'

She didn't pay attention to who else he was carrying until her legs finally reached the ground. The female waterbender glared at Jasmine while she raised an eyebrow at her despite the others not seeing it.

'Oh, don't glare at me. Just because I sympathize doesn't mean I won't hand ya that can of ass whooping that your mother gave, Katara.'
"Thank you for saving me from becoming a chocolate pancake, umm..." I thanked with a slight bow to the young boy as known as Aang.

"Aang, and your welcome. What's your name?"
"I'm Jasmine, but feel free to call me Jas.. And may I ask who you are, girl with the blue robes?"
"You don't need to know, you firebender."

Jasmine was going to open her mouth until she glanced down at what she is wearing. She is quite astonished how no one pointed out her boots, trench coat, or zipper in the front, but she assumed it's because of the colors rather than the design.

"Hey, what is up with the coat on your back? It looks like is made of animal leather." Aang asked curiously grabbing on the sleeve with care.

'Nevermind, I jinxed it. Thank God, I see a crowd of angry people and whoowhee! The artists did no justice to the real thing, dawg. He looks so fine!'

Jasmine once again was thankful for the hair covering her face as she approached the people with Aang and Katara. She was kinda hiding from the crowd to not scare the kids. It worked for the most part.

"I knew it! You signaled the fire navy with that flare. You're leading them straight to us, aren't you?!"
'They were gonna come anyways when that light show began for minutes on end, but go off, bro,' The chocolate-skinned girl thought with a shrug.

"Aang didn't do anything. It was just an accident."
"Yeah, we were on the ship, and there was this booby trap and...well we... we booby-ed right into it. But we saved a young lady that shot from it named Jasmine."

And on cue, Katara and Aang stepped to the side to reveal the said person. She straightened up and bowed to the children, women, and Sokka who was about to burst...and he did.

"You saved a girl that belongs to the Fire Nation?! I told you he was working for enemy!"
"Watch it, Mohawk! If it wasn't for this guy, I would've died!" I glared hugging Aang protectively to my body.