----------------------------------------
Trinity
At Manny's apartment

I made my way up the stairs with Manny behind me as I unlocked the door. I was tired and ready to cuddle. We both headed to the bedroom upstairs and prepared for bed. I stripped out of my dress and laid it on the chaise Manny had in front of his closet. I proceeded to the bathroom and tied my hair up before running a bath. My head space was filled to capacity as I tried hard to clear my mind. I stepped into the tub and shut off the water as I rested my head against the bath pillow. I didn't even know where Manny had went, but I knew he was somewhere downstairs. I closed my eyes and fully relaxed.

An hour later

I woke up still in the tub full of luke warm water, but Manny was washing me up.

"Thank you," I said trying to grab the towel he was washing me up with.

"You good. Stand up," he said letting out the water and turning on the shower as I now stood.

He washed me up from head to toe again and let me rinse off. Once I finished, he opened a towel as I stepped out and he wrapped me in it.

I walked into the room with Manny behind me as I dried off and sat at the edge of the bed with a bottle of Nivea NiteTime lotion. I let my towel fall to my waist and applied lotion evenly. When I finished, I went to the closet and grabbed one of Manny's Ralph Lauren V necks and slipped it on with a pair of his matching Ralph Lauren briefs that fit snug. When I came out of the closet Manny was laid out on the bed in just his black Ralph Lauren briefs and matching socks. I put on some deodorant and laid down on my stomach and rested my leg across his lower body. I was barely awake as Manny wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer.

"I'm sorry I didn't protect you," he said rubbing my butt.

"It's not your fault. Nobody has control over what he's doing and we don't know when and where he'll choose to pop up. I just need to pay better attention. That's all." I said as I faced him.

"No you shouldn't. None of that should have to happen. You should be able to have a good time wit ya people and not have ta look over ya shoulder. It should be good always. I just gotta protect you better," he said pulling me closer.

"Check you out," I smirked in the darkness.

"I'm fareal. Mama, it's my job. You just betta check in more wit daddy. Or I gotta slip you the low jack?" He said smirking back.

I laughed. "You better not... But fareal, we got this and he shouldn't be a problem for to much longer." I said certain.

"That's my line, though," he said laughing. "But we got it. And he'll be Olivia Poped in no time." He said holding out his pinky.

"What the fuck is that?" I said with laughter in my voice as I locked pinkies.

"Handled!" He said with a serious face and a head nod.

We both died laughing .

"Why you gotta play?" I said as my laugh died down.

"You know how I do. I love you Trinity," he said kissing me.

"I love you too Manny," I said kissing him back.

"Goodnight," he said tiredly.

"Night, Papi" I said getting comfortable.

--------------------------------------

I woke up to my phone ringing nonstop. I sighed once it stopped and turned over onto my back spreading out on my side of the bed. As I drifted back to sleep, my phone started ringing again.